+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wolves Youth Coaches Sacked.

Wolves Youth Coaches Sacked.

Wolves Rumours posters claim that Steve Weaver and Mick Halsall have both been sacked tonight and that Gareth Prosser may be following them.

They say 'A lot of the lower profile youth coaches have been or will be dismissed very soon. Morgan and Thelwell are not happy with the poor performances of the U18 and U21 squads (and relegation in the case of the U21s) this season and want to start next season with better quality staff.'

There is nothing at present on the other Wolves news sites to confirm this, but it comes across as more than a casual rumour.

re: Wolves Youth Coaches Sacked.

I read about this last night on molineux mix , but if true, i think we will see something official tomorrow. Rumour appeared to come from twitter and link below. - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71
    I read about this last night on molineux mix , but if true, i think we will see something official tomorrow. Rumour appeared to come from twitter and link below.
    Thanks Gav. I did look on 'Wolves News Now', but nothing there at present.

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88
    I read about this last night on molineux mix , but if true, i think we will see something official tomorrow. Rumour appeared to come from twitter and link below.
    Thanks Gav. I did look on 'Wolves News Now', but nothing there at present.[/quote]

Usually something like this gets picked up by the likes of Tim Nash from the Express and Star, but nothing as of yet.

Well the Express and star have mentioned that coaching restructure casts doubt over the futures of Steve Weaver and Mick Halsall. No doubt more will come out sooner or later. - view external link

There is a reference to this at the end of the 'No Problems With Ambition At Wolves' thread.

Both Steve Weaver and Mick Halsall have left the club. Rumours doing the rounds were correct then. - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71
    Both Steve Weaver and Mick Halsall have left the club. Rumours doing the rounds were correct then.
    Thanks for that, Gav. Good to know how some of the rumours work out.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)