+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup 2014

re: World Cup 2014

What a performance from the Dutch.

Quote Originally Posted by meatismurder
    What a performance from the Dutch.
    Despite Costa conning a penalty.
    The Ref made some awful decisions. The Spaniards only had to go down to get something. The linesmen made a few dodgy offsides too.
    Robben got penalised for fouling Ramos(????) just before half time -when clear through on goal - when Ramos won the header ( the header that got nodded back to a clean through Robben) and went down when he realised Robben was off and away, please tell me what that was for?
    I saw nothing.
    Obviously their last meeting was fresh in the minds of the officials and the Spanish used it to their advantage.
    As for Diego, I suppose we have more diving from Chelsea players to look forward to next season. I hate these f-ucking pundits who excuse this blatant cheating.
    Henry: 'He was getting his balance". The fact is if he steps on someones foot and falls over it's not an intentional foul.
    Rio: "as a defender you should never go to ground'

England 1-1 Italy HT

Enjoyable game so far

Iran v Nigeria. FFS!

Jurgen doing it again with the US. Just their loud mouths that boil my piss. USA USA USA USA USA ETC ETC ETC ETC. FFS!

More controversy last night.
    Muller acting like a girl, then Pepe doing his nut. Ref never even blew so he should have just got on with it and let Muller look the fool he was.
    German bench applauding Muller aided sending off
    Dixon and Chiles v Veira and Cannovaro ...
    Great to see a a panel member and host actually speak the truth about the cheating, play acting w-ankers in football -Unlike all those ponces on the BBC.
    Although it's predictable that the two Englishmen spoke out against simulation and the Frenchman and Italian condoned it.

Ronaldo shooting off down the tunnel in a huff

Germany, Italy, France and the Dutch look good.
    Argentian and Brazil looked unconvincing.
    Although we lost v Italy, we didn't play that bad. Sort the right side of midfield out and we could do Uruguay who will be missing a key player, have an unfit -don't care what they say - Suarez, a dodgy keeper and suspect defence.

Quote Originally Posted by danegee2
    More controversy last night.
    Muller acting like a girl, then Pepe doing his nut. Ref never even blew so he should have just got on with it and let Muller look the fool he was.
    German bench applauding Muller aided sending off
    Dixon and Chiles v Veira and Cannovaro ...
    Great to see a a panel member and host actually speak the truth about the cheating, play acting w-ankers in football -Unlike all those ponces on the BBC.
    Although it's predictable that the two Englishmen spoke out against simulation and the Frenchman and Italian condoned it.

Ronaldo shooting off down the tunnel in a huff

Germany, Italy, France and the Dutch look good.
    Argentian and Brazil looked unconvincing.
    Although we lost v Italy, we didn't play that bad. Sort the right side of midfield out and we could do Uruguay who will be missing a key player, have an unfit -don't care what they say - Suarez, a dodgy keeper and suspect defence.
    That's me po

Capthca bollo-cks doing my nut in.

Lots of self interest in the ITV game as Verts, Chadli and Moussa were all starting for Belgium and Nabil for Algeria.

Verts gives away a penalty and we have stupid Andros saying 'he don't like LB" when he plays there all the time for Belgium ffs.
    Then the Mertens for the poor Chadli and Fellani for the predictable, hold on too long, Moussa and they both score.
    Not a good day for the Spurs lot.

Bentaleb has been anonymous for Algeria too. Don't think I have heard his!

Anyway Belgium win, not with the help of our lot.

Like the way South Korea play football.
    Brazil don't look like anything to worry about at all in their first 2 games.
    Lets be honest they cheated their way to getting a breakthrough in their opener.
    Bar Lloris, I have been very disappointed with our lot Ekotto, Bentaleb, Dembele, Chadli, Vertonghen and Paulinho.
    I suppose if they keep on having poor displays no one is going to want to buy them, but then is that a good thing or not?
    The only one I would really bare not to lose is Lloris.
    Why did we ever jog on Dos Santos? He had a good game v Cameroon and last night v Brazil.

He never got a chance at ours.

Anyway, roll on tomorrow. **** or bust.
    I think if we sort out the left side of midfield (not the right as I mistakenly said previously) we have a good chance I think.
    Give the LB a little more help and go at them with pace and quick passing and we might just shock them. A few shots and crosses to test their suspect keeper.
    Ain't holding my breath though as, although on their fi

"Don't write the Spaniards off."

chi 2-0 esp HT

think a rather large female about to walk on stage dressed as a Valkyrie.

have loved this world cup. attacking football from the off. only really 1 dull game and Iran would of loved getting a point so fair play to them.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)