+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: World Cup 2014

re: World Cup 2014

The ladyboy was seconds from going out.

I see Postiga is still playing, sort of!!

"He comes form Portugaul he hates the arsenal, Postiga whooooooooooooooo"

Suarez up to his old tricks again?

What a to$$er Suarez is !

Super Jan :-)

Robben = diving cheat?

Super Jan having a great game.

attracting admirers and maybe exiting for CL, whilst strengthening his bargaining point on the 2 yr option at the same time.

Looks like if Hugo does well we could lose him( for CL football) and Vertonghen too.

No doubts about Dembele and Chadli though as they can't get a game.

I have a really worrying feeling about this season. What we have is just not good enough to compete imo.
    I fear we could lose Lloris and Vertonghen and then be really in the s-hit.
    Also, if Pickles don't get his finger out and make a decision on the CPO, our stadium will be delayed, again, and the problems will mount.

It's mad as Liverpool get into the CL and they are signing and spending to stay there.
    Why did we not do the same when we got there?
    Everyone wants to sign for a club with CL football.
    The objective for the club: get there and stay there.
    Spurs achieve their aim of qualifying for the CL and of all the players that want CL football we sign Gallas on a free, Pinnear for £3m ( and loaned him back)

Worried about the coming season? I dont see why. We finished just 3 points off our best ever total. the new players from last season will have a full preseason and the injuries we had with Lamela should be over.

Liverpool are spending but A£25 for Lallana is over priced and they have a record of late of paying over the odds. Carrol for example.

They will lose teeth and if Lallana is the cover for that I see them not having a good season.

Pickles a gooner and been called out by Lammy to get it sorted.

Dont think any of out players will go this season. Levy has a record of getting one more out of them before selling on. (modric bale etc).

Quote Originally Posted by harlow_yid
    Worried about the coming season? I dont see why. We finished just 3 points off our best ever total. the new players from last season will have a full preseason and the injuries we had with Lamela should be over.

Liverpool are spending but Ai25 for Lallana is over priced and they have a record of late of paying over the odds. Carrol for example.

They will lose teeth and if Lallana is the cover for that I see them not having a good season.

Pickles a gooner and been called out by Lammy to get it sorted.

Dont think any of out players will go this season. Levy has a record of getting one more out of them before selling on. (modric bale etc).

And for once we've got a decent coach who commands respect from the players!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)