+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Haw Everybody

Haw Everybody

Hey youse lot,I'm of off up in the Yorkshire dales tomorrow for a couple of weeks ..Am gonna walk the three peaks if youse know what they are.. Penyghent Inglebrough and Whernside.. As youse know im an a old git so im not doing them all at once,maybe one every three days..Im worried that me old knees might not make it though.. If they do i will also do some mountain biking as well of walking ..looking forward to holding all the traffic up in my camper van as well..Its great when all the tossers are blasting their horns at me and trying to kill themselves to overtake me.. I think i will get one of off them there cameras put in windscreen to film them.. sees youse all in June..

re: Haw Everybody

I may well be in the Dales me'sen in a couple off of weeks Alf. I'll look out for a six fingered geezer with a 15 yr old Burnley shirt on and you can buy me an pint.

You cant miss me Floppy. i will have my p)ss bag strapped to me.. I will pour youse a pint for nothing if youse want.

Quote Originally Posted by Floppy_funbags
    I may well be in the Dales me'sen in a couple off of weeks Alf
    he'll of been murdered to death by them strange yorkshire folk by them

there'll just be remnants off of a burnley scarf hangin in a linden tree above an EMPTY rucksack

I of packed me vecro gloves and wellies for a special Yawkshire treat later on in the week..

What's all this *******s aboot walking? Just gan to the pub ffs ****s sake.

There are some proper weird ****ers on here - running up massive hills and reading books for fun?

I enjoy more standing at the bottom of the mountains and enjoying the view from there and watching the film version of a book to avoid having to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Munch_Magic
    There are some proper weird ****ers on here

Welcome. You fit in.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)