+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tickets

Tickets

Has anyone not had their tickets yet. I bought mine last Tuesday over a week ago and still not arrived. Called seetickets up and they said mines in last batch, call back if not turned up by then. Cutting it a bit fine. Doesn't help that the number I rang is a Nottingham number.o??

re: Tickets

did you do registered post or not?

take a look at the link. if I were you I'd be a bit worried.

the tickets I ordered when you did came by the end of last week. I then ordered one this Saturday and that has arrived too! - view external link

I ordered one last Tuesday at 1pm, it arrived on Thursday, I also ordered 3 on Saturday, they came yesterday..

Unless they are printing tickets for sections of the stadium at a time?

Oh and it was section 501

Sorry first post didn't work for some reason..I ordered at 9.10 last tues and they arrived yesterday afternoon ! So I would give it until 5pm tomorrow and then send the dogs in!

Strange, have you try and track it down? Mine came last week and OTR ticket arrived at mine this morning.

Is there anyone on here from Normanton, who hasnt received their tickets yet? I have a pair of tickets that were delivered incorrectly, and am dropping them into the ticket office on Friday...

Wont obviously say the on the ticket!

Tickets arrived this morning YOU RAAAAMMMMSSS

Quote Originally Posted by chili756
    Is there anyone on here from Normanton, who hasnt received their tickets yet? I have a pair of tickets that were delivered incorrectly, and am dropping them into the ticket office on Friday...

Wont obviously say the on the ticket!
    Normanton eh? I must say I'm partial to the odd trip to pak foods ;-)

you're a good man chilli. not everyone would be so honest

Wow Pak Foods is that still there? I worked across the road from there almost 20yrs ago - great bunch of guys they were

Is the Shimla Club still going?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)