+ Visit Kilmarnock FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kris Boyd

Kris Boyd

KRIS BOYD has challenged Kilmarnock to show their ambition and told them he isna??t willing to stick around for another relegation battle.

The Scotland striker netted 22 goals this season, including the one at Easter Road that kept Killie up and condemned Hibs to the Premiership play-offs.

Boyd is out of contract at the end of the month and is wanted by a host of clubs a?? including Rangers and Hearts a?? but he will stay put if he get assurances that the club will be looking up rather than down.

He said: a??Kilmarnock gave me the chance to play football again this year.

a??I will listen to what they have to say before I do anything. That is the right thing to do.

a??It would be quite easy for me to jump ship and go elsewhere, but out of respect to Kilmarnock I have to listen to what they have to say.

a??I want to see what is going on with the club going forward.

a??I dona??t want to be involved in another relegation fight.

a??I am at the stage where I want to be challeng

re: Kris Boyd

Great article from Boydy,with many relevant points to bring up

[color=blue]Agreed Speedy and as typically usual, Rangers are mentioned - probably a journo desperate to see him back at Ibrox.

Boomer does make some valid points.

[color=blue]Boomer's been to the Sheep pen for signing talks... - view external link

"Kris has a few other options and wants some time to consider them."

I am confident that Boomer will re-sign once the summer break is over. In the meantime, he is speaking to other clubs (probably at the behest of his agent) to examine his options.

Rumour has it that he will sign a three year deal with coaching options.

that would be great if it was true!

Striker Kris Boyd has agreed to rejoin Rangers following a meeting with manager Ally McCoist, with the out-of-contract Kilmarnock player snubbing offers from Aberdeen and Dundee United to sign for the Championship side. (Daily Express)

Boyd is on course for an Ibrox return, but wants a better contract offer from Rangers before he signs on the dotted line. (Scottish Daily Mail)

:-(

Boyd was always going to go Rangers all to do with money again.
    Nicky Clark as his replacement will score goals for you.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)