+ Visit Norwich City FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Well what was all the fuss about

re: Well what was all the fuss about

Its ok Phil I realy dont care. I know I was a bit hard on Delia and I probably dont know how importent she is for the club now days.

Youst extramly disepointet.

Elmander will probably geth a long time contract now :-)

how long before Culverhouse and Karsa are appointed coaches. Probably tomorrow morning!
    The board must have been doing something for the past two weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by olano
    Its ok Phil I realy dont care. I know I was a bit hard on Delia and I probably dont know how importent she is for the club now days.

Youst extramly disepointet.

Elmander will probably geth a long time contract now :-)
    Olano, we have had some good chats, like to keep it that way, but that was a Sh*t post, and I do not believe you really think that taking a trip to the 3rd tier would be good, you know it would not.
    Agree this selection process was a a bit of a joke, as quite simply Adams may as well been appointed 10 days ago, but with what was available I think we may not have done to bad, at least we will play attacking football,
    and you will have a manager who is 100% behind the club.
    If you make the trip next season Ill be the first to buy you a pint.

Don't take it to heart, I've called a lot of people worse.

Quote Originally Posted by daly
    Bryan Gunn as No 2

The tea lady could always stand in for Gunny when he's at weight watchers.
    Any manager who plays Elmander up front on his own in the one game when it was **** or bust at Chelsea shows how much he has to learn. Also to put on the most unfit useless loanee in Guitierrez was unbelievable.
    Reminds me of the good old days of NCFC when the then Chairman Sir Arthur South gave jobs to the boys from the Labour Party.
    Sorry Laurie but this is another cheap way out.
    He has no contacts in the game and little experience.
    Please tell me its a wind up
    No contacts in the game, you may well get a bit of a surprise there, or dose that little gem of wisdom come from the same source as Maklys appointment.
    FFS give the man a chance, and FFS do not judge him on 5 games, and just for the record who would you have put up front v Chelsea, perm anyone from four, or maybe two up top and get torn to ribbons, truth is there were no real choic

No problam Laurie. I do stand by my post. I have nothing against Adams he is a good Norwich person and I do hope Im wrong. And let me bay the pint :-)

There is many 1000 good managers out there that have been the head manager for clubs for years that would love the opportunity to manage Norwich. When Adams played Elmander in the last game of the season he was telling Ricky and Hooper that they where ****. They will repay Adams for that and ask for a transfer. For me that was a evidence of a manager that dont know personal politics, ore lets call it man management. The board have signed some strange manager over the years, Roder, Gunn, Hougton and Grant. And to now gamble on a manager that have not worked as a head manager before is joust to risky in my opinion.
    For my personally its so important with a fresh start that I can live with 1-2 years in leage 1, if that mean a fresh start with a board that dont have the "little Norwich mentality."

Norwich is a great club. A club that

I know he loves Norwich but he is not the man for me no experience and we were only marginally better under him than Hughton we won't be going up for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcfan85
    I know he loves Norwich but he is not the man for me no experience and we were only marginally better under him than Hughton we won't be going up for a while.
    Only marginally better, with Hughtons players, judge Adam's with Adams players, one thing for certain, regardless of division it will be a lot more entertaining.

Laurie

From what I hear Neil Adams was SECOND choice and had Malky made up his mind quicker then he would have been the manager but he kept the BOD waiting hoping for the Celtic job and in the end lost the chance of taking up into DIV ONE

If true, we have had a lucky escape.

Quote Originally Posted by philcanary
    What an absolute joke

OTBC
    Shades of Bryan Gunn.
    Didnt learn from our F ups when we got into trouble.
    Still the east anglian derby is BACK!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)