+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can we win at Wembley without Kempo?

re: Can we win at Wembley without Kempo?

Quote Originally Posted by Zilzal
    Shire, being you. Is...well is it as awful as it sounds?

Ive never seen or heard of either kempo or zilzal turning up at a mm meeting, and i dont know anyone who has seen them or knows them personally...when kempo looks in the mirror he sees zilzal...when zilzal looks in the mirror, he sees kempo..ha

Im pretty new to the forum so everyone is a blank canvas.
    I agree he posts some good stuff. but you have to sieve through the dribble first...

one thing this thread will provide is closure.
    if we win (would say "when" but some peeps take offence of positive thinking) then kempo is not needed on the forum..

kempo is in the hands of the footy godz

I'm not particularly a lover of banning people short term anyway. If it was a ban surely it should have been the standard 24 hours.

Yes kempo is funny and he is quite knowledgeable but he does enjoy getting personal with the odd poster.

Every so often I like to remind people that this is just a message board. Nothing else. If you want to post then post. If you don't want to post then read.

why is it only zilzal thats starts threads about kempo ?

or kempo that starts threads about zilzal ?

all a bit gay really >:-)

Is talking to yourself gay?

Quote Originally Posted by Zilzal
    Shire, being you. Is...well is it as awful as it sounds?
    I Always look on the bright side of life Zilzal

I said that I would not post again but kempo is my friend and I do not like the way he is being treated even when he is not even on the site, very brave that.

He sends his thanks to the people who have said words of support as he has been very upset over this.

His banning for one week after he himself was mercilessly abused is purely a vindictive act by a mod who has a grudge both with kempo and I am told Ronnie Moore.

I am astonished that insults have continued including from the mods!

How moderators of a supposedly reputable site can behave like this is beyond me.

Its clear to me that the moderators do not like being questioned and challenged in any way and their vindictive response is disgusting.

No intelligent person would be able to justify this ban.

I am new on here but I can see that the moderators are involved in a clique of friends who are allowed to behave however they want without any sanctions.

Its a shame that this has happened at a great time for the club and I wo

is fingers down throat time i think

AGGHHHHHHH

[quote="smallpoor"]I said that I would not post again but kempo is my friend and I do not like the way he is being treated even when he is not even on the site, very brave that.

He sends his thanks to the people who have said words of support as he has been very upset over this.

His banning for one week after he himself was mercilessly abused is purely a vindictive act by a mod who has a grudge both with kempo and I am told Ronnie Moore.

How moderators of a supposedly reputable site can behave like this is beyond me.

Its clear to me that the moderators do not like being questioned and challenged in any way and their vindictive response is disgusting.

I am new on here but I can see that the moderators are involved in a clique of friends who are allowed to behave however they want without any sanctions.

Its a shame that this has

[quote="smallpoor"]I said that I would not post again but kempo is my friend and I do not like the way he is being treated even when he is not even on the site, very brave that.

Its a shame that this has

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123