+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SEE TICKETS

SEE TICKETS

hi all
    I am a new user to this forum so im not sure if a thread as been done already regarding "see tickets" so if it as then please accept my apologies for this post..

anyways not sure if anyone else has had any problem's using see tickets but I ordered mine and paid A?6,50 "special delivery" the meaning of special delivery according to post office is this ""a post office service that delivers letters or parcels faster than usual for an extra payment"" but according to see tickets there meaning is this ""This was not advertised as quicker delivery, this was for guaranteed and secure delivery to ensure that you receive the tickets..:/

to me there are just trying to gain more pennies

so who else as had problems using see tickets

re: SEE TICKETS

None at all.

Paid for the secure delivery, seetickets sent an email when they were despatched, gave a tracking number. The tracking number showed that the tickets were due to be delivered next day, which is what happened.

No problems.

If it was special delivery should be next day see Link - view external link

Quote Originally Posted by jolly_roger
    None at all.

Paid for the secure delivery, seetickets sent an email when they were despatched, gave a tracking number. The tracking number showed that the tickets were due to be delivered next day, which is what happened.

No problems.
    Then You Were One Of The Lucky Ones jolly

Quote Originally Posted by jolly_roger
    None at all.

No problems.
    same here pal but it was how long it took for them to come..as i know some people are still waiting for theirs from booking them 16th may & paid the special delivery fee - how long did you have to wait

im with daz.,,,i got my tickets and thats all that matters ...but paying extra for recorded delivery should mean they arrive the day after u pay for em

see tickets obv just waited and posted in a batch regardless of weather ya paid monday or wednesday ,,we all got em same day (or most;y) thursday for the majority

Recorded delivery can be worse because if you are not in to sign for them they go back to the post office to be collected.

special delivery was the same Heman, i had to collect them from the Office in Main St.
    I paid extra for the security, not speed.

Ordered Sunday, dispatched Monday, received Tuesday and just on the regular post service.

No problem..

Well the lass who took my order said to go for standard delivery as they are covered on their own insurance if tickets got lost in the post , so complete waste of ur money .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast