+ Visit Scunthorpe United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: charity site misinformation.

charity site misinformation.

this site has died apparently.
    i need a second opinion.

re: charity site misinformation.

Yes its still here, and in working order - just having a summer lull.

Interesting though that Sad Apple and BA keep checking it out though - they seem infatuated with this site.

yeh I go through this site to post on the better ones and yes it does seem very dead which is a shame but im sure dr mess and nurse flech will keep it ticking over

We will tick over alright until there is something worth discussing.

Forgive us if we don't copy the tedious summer musings of the other site.

I for one can live without a couple of months of discussing the merits of the latest shirt plus the mind numbing debate about the pros and cons of the friendly fixture list. Add to that the constant transfer rumours, most of which are totally fabricated, and the never ending 'you don't agree with me therefore you are an idiot' posts from the usual culprits.

Hopefully we will shortly know which players we have left from last season and the identity of the newcomers to take us forward. Then there will actually be something worth talking about.

It does remain a minor amusement to me however that the fact that a handful of posters decided to stay on here still gets under the skin of one or two of t'other lot so much. They obviously don't get out much.

Quote Originally Posted by messiron
    this site has died apparently.
    i need a second opinion.
    not surprised really with 22 active tracking scripts on here blocking your way in...

Wordpress only has 2 and thats GA and Wordpress stats.

I see you are all (I say all) back rom the windowlickers annual outing. I am pleased as if the board had died as it seemed then there would be nowhere to come and get depressed. I often want a quiet five minutes and there is nowhere better than on here.

Come on now ladies do your best in your replies.

it a great laugh coming on here to see nobody writes new posts exept good old mess and niceboy fletch lol

Quote Originally Posted by BadApple
    I see you are all (I say all) back rom the windowlickers annual outing. I am pleased as if the board had died as it seemed then there would be nowhere to come and get depressed. I often want a quiet five minutes and there is nowhere better than on here.

Come on now ladies do your best in your replies.
    ***ist.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)