+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WEMBLEY PHOTO'S

WEMBLEY PHOTO'S

Took me 4 and half hours to upload these, but I've loved every minute of it to bring you memories of one of the best days of my life...and no doubt many others.
    I love you all Millers. - view external link

re: WEMBLEY PHOTO'S

Fantastic effort Zip thanks mate ... UTM

Great Pics Zippy thanks a lot matey what did the girl sing in white here in Thailand we got the game but not before or after. again thanks great memories
    last time I was there was when we won the Auto shield Trophy

Brilliant Zip!

Thanks for taking all that time to upload 'em for us to share mate!

Zip your a master to be hold, excellent photos, and thank you for putting all the far off Rotherham United supporter in the picture,Im still looking for Brin, I bet hes a little annoyed,but very Happy.good on you mate.!!!

Great pics Zippy and thanks.

MEMORIES ARE MADE OF THIS

UTM.

Brilliant Zippy

Cheers zip, still can't believe it what a day

super pics... what a day!!!

the girl in white sang the national anthem

Thanks everybody, every emotion going in one day, heart racing like mad through most of it, people falling down the steps at Adam's final save (think booze played a part in some of them though) grown men, women, kids in floods of unashamed tears, a few dripping down my chubby little cheeks, Denis Circuit given the bumps by ecstatic team mates, hugging people who I don't even know, young Nicky Walker came over hugged me and thanked me for the support which was brilliant, Big Steve and SIR Tony's embrace pitchside, players going doolally in celebration, the trophy being paraded with pride by all...

...and for those moaning about the food prices (understandable if you had a family to feed) I had Fish and Chips and a large diet coke inside ground for a tenner, and it was worth every penny.

MY GOD WHAT A DAY...STEP ASIDE 28TH APRIL 2001...25TH OF MAY 2014 WAS MY BEST EVER SUPPORTING THIS WONDERFUL WONDERFUL TEAM.

Have a great Summer everybody and my pics will be back in July from North o

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast