+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season ticket prices

Season ticket prices

Loved yesterday - seeing so many millers together from years gone by... Yes well done the don valley 3000 etc...but to grow as a club you have got to try and attract the likes of those who went yesterday, loved it and woke up this morning telling their family they were going to get a season ticket. Then out it comes today top side of A?450.
    Now before you say supply and demand, and you are paying for championship football, have a look at the season ticket prices for other championship clubs...millers fans will be paying over A?200 more than some of our championship season ticket holders. What are peoples take on this - totally get if you can't afford it don't get one, but other championship clubs have adult tickets for less than A?300.
    Quality day yesterday - but just think some will be put off by this - and this must mean individual match day prices next season will be in region of A?28.

re: Season ticket prices

see the other thread

There is a monthly interest free direct debit option. I and many others have used this for the last 2 seasons, around 45 quid up front and 9 months at 45 quid, still gives games for less than 20 quid

Renewed mine weeks ago, that's my reward for being a loyal supporter.

Don't need to worry about selling out games next season, so the increase helps bridge the gap towards competing.