+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final predictions for Saturday night

Final predictions for Saturday night

Can't wait for it to arrive, for the first time ever I have swayed between fighters over a period of six weeks.
    I think froch will win by KO in under 8 rounds

re: Final predictions for Saturday night

Quote Originally Posted by 45red
    Can't wait for it to arrive, for the first time ever I have swayed between fighters over a period of six weeks.
    I think froch will win by KO in under 8 rounds
    I think he'll get mongoosed this time.

i think groves will be a bit to ****y after how he fought last time. froch will not let it happen again to him, groves will be in for a war this time. if froch can survive first few rounds as i think this is groves best shot take him out early, if it goes on froch will be the stronger, groves has never has any stamina and punched himself out in the first fight really,

first fight in ages ive really looked forward to

Groves to win in the 5th round

not a bad prediction

Quote Originally Posted by 45red
    not a bad prediction
    Well no controversy this time, you won't see a better knockout punch than that one. Good close fight up until then, full marks to Froch.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie
    not a bad prediction
    Well no controversy this time, you won't see a better knockout punch than that one. Good close fight up until then, full marks to Froch.[/quote]

Well isn't that nice.
    The pie comes on all humble after NCM spits it's bile against Froch cos he's a red dog.
    Listen you simpletons, he's a Nottingham lad. It's boxing, not football.
    It always amazes me how Notts fans despise a Nottingham bloke for being connected with red.
    Shame they don't apply that when they sniff out Forest players, current or ex.

It really is sad isn't it? Like not saying Forest, it's F- word cos I could never bring myself to type it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    not a bad prediction
    Well no controversy this time, you won't see a better knockout punch than that one. Good close fight up until then, full marks to Froch.[/quote]

Well isn't that nice.
    The pie comes on all humble after NCM spits it's bile against Froch cos he's a red dog.
    It always amazes me how Notts fans despise a Nottingham bloke for being connected with red.

It really is sad isn't it? Like not saying Forest, it's F- word cos I could never bring myself to type it. [/quote]

What the hell are you on about, I'm a boxing fan and couldn't give a toss if he supports Forest or Queen of the South. I paid AŁ160 for 2 tickets to watch the Bute fight, not something you do if you ''hate

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie
    not a bad prediction

Well isn't that nice.

It really is sad isn't it? Like not saying Forest, it's F- word cos I could never bring myself to type it. [/quote]

What the hell are you on about, I'm a boxing fan and couldn't give a toss if he supports Forest or Queen of the South. I paid AAŁ160 for 2 tickets to watch the

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww - view external link

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast