+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Extreme right

Extreme right

As I live in France I have realized the increase in the voting for extreme right, of course it's the European votes, but it does seem like the extreme right is gaining ground in the major European country's , France, UK, Italy ect. They very nearly made the second vote here on the last election, and are looking well placed to seriously challenge in the next. I was just wondering what the general views of UKIP are, and wether there is a massive upset on the cards in the near future ??

re: Extreme right

Quote Originally Posted by 45red
    As I live in France I have realized the increase in the voting for extreme right, of course it's the European votes, but it does seem like the extreme right is gaining ground in the major European country's , France, UK, Italy ect. They very nearly made the second vote here on the last election, and are looking well placed to seriously challenge in the next. I was just wondering what the general views of UKIP are, and wether there is a massive upset on the cards in the near future ??
    Domestically, it depends on the other parties. The tipping point has been reached. Folks are fed up with the EUSSR interfering and uncontrolled immigration. So either they change their policies, or the ballot will split even more.Lib Dems have done. Labour caused untold chaos and sticks with it. Tories have to stop lieing and deluding themselves.
    The EUSSR has to back off and remember where it came from. A trade agreement, no more. Unelected, bureaucracy

re: Extreme right

After watching the news, daft Dave may have an ace in the hole soon, despite his efforts.

The EUSSR dominationalists want Junkers ju87 as their new leader to dive bomb europe into submission.
    If this bloke does get in, we need to get out NOW!!
    So Dopey Dave, grab the situation by the testicles, be a man and tell them to **** off.