+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should we all be a little nicer on here?...

Should we all be a little nicer on here?...

After all that got said to certain posters in the recent past does anybody else think that we should all be a bit nicer to posters that come onto this board,im not saying go over the top and ban banter between each other but there has been some unsavoury things been put on here lately and it cant be nice for the posters that have come on here for a bit of a laugh to get ganged up against by the so called clique...

If you dont like a certain posters just ignore their posts like i do,theres precious few of us on here as it is,the more posters,the more topics there is to read on here...

I know that this post is not going to be a popular one with some people but non the less its worth saying...

re: Should we all be a little nicer on here?...

**** off Chalky.

'Banter' is an word for spunktrumpets.

The only one I was insulting to was crw who came onto posts I posted on; he was deliberately insulting, called me a liar and when I called him he threatened me. When his **** was kicked the simpering little **** posted ' I'm extending the olive branch so we can be friends'. It may not be very mature or nice but he can **** off. And I'll stick his olive branch so far up his **** his mother will think he is the carnivorous plant display at the Chelsea Flower Show.
    Other than that good initiative

How do Chalky? If you don't mind, can I take a screenshot of your spectacular opening post? Cheers in advance.

Nice sentiment Chalky but where's the fun in that?

I'm allus lovely to everyone so RAM IT corpse fiddler.

All im saying is that we all go through life meeting people that we dont really like but we dont go around hurling abuse at them as soon as you see them,you learn to say nothing and cross the street(Rab excused of course)and thats all im saying that we ought to do on here...

It has got a little over the top a bit lately and it made uncomfortable reading,it is a forum for everybody after all...

This FRED has brunged an tear to my eye.

lol

Fnar fnar I'm going fishing on my way back to MAINLAND SCOTLAND the Mora. Eye speen ya bass!

Heh, an ace quote lifted from elsewhere.

"If a poster is ****ing us all off, we could start a petition on EM to get that poster IP banned. An IP ban should get rid of the poster and his other usernames as well."

lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)