+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wish me luck

re: Wish me luck

Game two went a lot better. I had some good moves, ran a little better even had a shot. Defended mostly and we won 6-1

I've heard about your good moves. Perhaps if you'd spent more time down the back instead of taking pot shots they may not have scored.

Oz started telling me all about your good moves, Dad, but I said there are some things a daughter shouldn't know ...

Anyway, don't listen to Mr Smarty Pants above me - really well done. 6-1 woo hoo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stateside
    Re-read it Daz, it explains it.

How did YOU get on?
    Oooppss I must have been tired or something

What so he asked one of there players to join your team then? seems harsh that pal.

As for me? well what a night, I haven't put a pair of boots on and played 40mins each way for probably 20 yrs, it was on a 3/4 pitch and we had no linesman and the ref was part of the 500's,(that's the department we played)

There team which was made up of players who all play sunday league were all well organised..

I was playing as the loan striker and started poor to be honest, I was like a lost sheep I made a few runs but my touch was dreadful and I had one effort on goal which I tried curling it in to the top corner when I should really have passed..

After 25 mins I was dead on my feet, jeez I smoke, drink, eat what I want.. I looked round to go off for a bit as we had 2 subs and were playing rolling subs, just my look as I l

A plus for essay, Dazzy!

And a gold star for your goal.

Recommendation of Arnica gel for the aches.

Maybe Lamberts next 2 signings??????

For??

Mascots?
    Cheer squad?
    Pie shop?

I love it Dazzy. You sound like a much better player than me.

Game 3 for us. Super hot at 9:30 pm and high humidity. I caught a bloody mosquito getting ready to feast on my neck.

We had our best player for the first time this season, but our second best lad went on the the opponents team because they were short handed and would have had no subs. We have two players that play on other sides in the league, normally they play for us first. Last week our goalie, had he chose the other team we would have lost 6-1 not won that well.

This time we won 6-2 after a goalless first half. Their second coming at time expired.

I didn't play that great and my foot was really hurting throughout this game.

T, I thought about you today while watching the football. Is the league you play just as physical? Slide tackles and argie bargie in the box etc?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)