+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: England v Peru

England v Peru

Sorry triz but Henderson's shown in the opening 10 minutes that he's hopeless at this level. if he's not passing it 5 yards he's giving the ball away with ridiculous world beating efforts.

I honestly think George thorne would do a better job!

re: England v Peru

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid
    Sorry triz but Henderson's shown in the opening 10 minutes that he's hopeless at this level. if he's not passing it 5 yards he's giving the ball away with ridiculous world beating efforts.

Ross Barkley.

Quote Originally Posted by RamFromCornwall

Ross Barkley.[/quote]

in wouldn't want to put barkley in that role just in front of the defenders. I'd much rather have him behind the strikers where he can do some damage.

I think it's criminal to play Henderson in front of wilshere in that role in front of the defence.

no need to apologise, ill listen to the scousers who have watched him all year rather than you who has watched him for 10 mins and written him off though.

As for playing wilshere, well they are totally different players, roy has picked henderson to protect gerrard and do his running for him. Wilshere wouldnt do that he'd be looking at getting forward all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by triz
    no need to apologise, ill listen to the scousers who have watched him all year rather than you who has watched him for 10 mins and written him off.
    I've watched him several time this season (Liverpool are on setenta every week). every time I've seen him he's been ****.

lots of derby fans will tell you ward's a good player for derby. I'd disagree.

That's an early call Rapid!! You must be confident.

Henderson has had a very good season, I think he'll come good.

Have Gerrard sit and knock balls about, then Wilshere or Barkley can roam around a bit. Gerrard's past the stage where he can go marauding around the pitch, but that's why Henderson is there, to let Gerrard wander a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear DCFC

That's an early call Rapid!! You must be confident.

Henderson has had a very good season, I think he'll come good.[/quote]

I hope you're right mate. I fear that the world cup will expose his averageness (if that's a word).

no need to apologise, ill listen to the scousers who have watched him all year rather than you who has watched him for 10 mins and written him off.
    I've watched him several time this season (Liverpool are on setenta every week). every time I've seen him he's been ****.

lots of derby fans will tell you ward's a good player for derby. I'd disagree.[/quote]

In liverpools best season for years he was a starter keeping out lucas and allen. Most liverpool fans (including the hugely intelligent guardian journo greg bukowski/roughly) put there capitulation at the end of the season down to Henderson being suspended. Your mind is made up though and i suspect a hatrick mom performance tonight wouldnt change it.

I love the formation picked tonight and is exactly what i would start with, with sterling in for welbeck though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)