+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Keith Downing

Keith Downing

Saw virtually his whole Wolves career and I am glad I did.
    Always gave 100%, a good little bite yer legs midfielder.

Let's hope he gets what he deserves, a chance to lock horns with the big boys in the Premier League.

All the best Psycho, such a shame others can't see the hard work you have always put in.

re: Keith Downing

Quote Originally Posted by 1877wolf
    Saw virtually his whole Wolves career and I am glad I did.
    Always gave 100%, a good little bite yer legs midfielder.

Let's hope he gets what he deserves, a chance to lock horns with the big boys in the Premier League.

All the best Psycho, such a shame others can't see the hard work you have always put in.
    Baggies don't want him at any price, not just because he is a dingle[god bless him], but because they see him as a clone of the detested Clarke.

Quote Originally Posted by "

Baggies don't want him at any price, not just because he is a dingle[god bless him
    , but because they see him as a clone of the detested Clarke.

Trust me bud, there's plenty of them that don't want him exactly because he was once one of ours.

Some of the threads on their site are laughable but what makes it even more funny is that one of the very few of their posters that offers a reasonable assessment of the Downing situation is Carolgees (Bogbrush). Some of the 'bennies' are just as obsessed with him as they are Downing and Kiely.

It makes great reading though, who gets the Sandwell massive going more, Carolgees/Bogbrush or Downing?

Keith Downing stepped in when Clarke was dismissed, one win, one defeat and three draws if i remember correctly. Pepe Mel, couldn't speak the language and had to rely on Downing and Kiely to get the message across at half time. The players even stated they didn't like the way Mel set up his side. I hope Downing gets the gig.

So do I Gav, even if it's just to get a few weeks worth of laughs from their board.

Quote Originally Posted by theplater
    So do I Gav, even if it's just to get a few weeks worth of laughs from their board.
    I have to laugh sometimes when they go on about their certain requirements that are necessary to be a sandwell manager.

They play the passing game, you know.

Downing would get my vote ...

Quote Originally Posted by 1877wolf
    I have to laugh sometimes when they go on about their certain requirements that are necessary to be a sandwell manager.

They play the passing game, you know.[/quote]

I'm glad i've watched those great videos posted by Homleighchris and soulman, the camera never lies

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71

They play the passing game, you know.[/quote]

I'm glad i've watched those great videos posted by Homleighchris and soulman, the camera never lies [/quote]

Talking of Video's here is a brief snippet of what Agent Downing could do before we sent him to Sandwell as the field Operative CODE NAME 'Dingle Keith'.
    Link below... - view external link

Peace loves the Dingle for the simple reason it drops Peace down to Sandwell Public Enemy Number 2.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)