+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gary bowyer to leeds rumour

gary bowyer to leeds rumour

There is a rumour in a few tabloids that he is being lined up to slip into the not so hot seat at Leeds
    Not sure how I feel about this I like Gary and he did change our team from a bunch of parasites to a group of hard working individuals however is he the man to take us up jury's out on that one.

re: gary bowyer to leeds rumour

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover
    There is a rumour in a few tabloids that he is being lined up to slip into the not so hot seat at Leeds
    Not sure how I feel about this I like Gary and he did change our team from a bunch of parasites to a group of hard working individuals however is he the man to take us up jury's out on that one.
    Can't see this tbh. If it does happen, at least most of the fan base get their way. We can then go get a Billy Davies or whoever and move backwards again.

There is a rumour going around that Auckland Rover is a ***-idol with thousands of women all over the planet panting for him.

These two rumours have much in common, I suspect.

Out of the frying pan into the fire ..? ..Leeds in a worse situation than Rovers ..cant see this happening at all ..If GB didnt like the odd boos at Rovers ..he certainly wont like it at Leeds when things are nt going well ..they wont old back ..

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover
    There is a rumour going around that Auckland Rover is a ***-idol with thousands of women all over the planet panting for him.
    I can confirm this rumour is true, I have seen it first hand. It's not just women that pant for him either...

As for Bowyer to Leeds, doubt it, he isn't a big enough for the sheep worriers.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95
    Can't see this tbh. If it does happen, at least most of the fan base get their way. We can then go get a Billy Davies or whoever and move backwards again.[/quote]

Most of the fanbase want GB from what I can see. Anyway, as is said, this more than frying pan to fire. Leeds will be a barmey place, whereas Ewood is seeing some sanity lately. Sure it's just media b0llocks.

It's been rumoured that Steve Kean is on his way back after his successful season abroad.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoon
    I can confirm this rumour is true, I have seen it first hand. It's not just women that pant for him either...

As for Bowyer to Leeds, doubt it, he isn't a big enough for the sheep worriers.[/quote]

Bigmoon - you are correct to say that not only women pant for me. Funny you should mention sheep...
    (By the way, how's Little Moon?)

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover
    (By the way, how's Little Moon?)
    The little'un is fantastic, he did his Dad proud yesterday by spewing up all over his mum and the bed just before I went to work. The first of many days of him making me late I presume.

I am loving fatherhood, but there are many things that are not in the numerous father-to-be books that should be, I think I may have to write my own, with my own personal sense of humour...

But he is brilliant thanks Aucks.

he going nowhere it seems. - view external link

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)