+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ANDREW TAYLOR SIGNS FOR WIGAN ATHLETIC

ANDREW TAYLOR SIGNS FOR WIGAN ATHLETIC

Good player he is.

re: ANDREW TAYLOR SIGNS FOR WIGAN ATHLETIC

Quote Originally Posted by Juninho
    Good player he is.

Thanks Yoda!

His contract length, playing stats willingness to set stuck in you know? Powerful he is?

Coyle out!

Why do we need a new defender when we've got Boyceeeeee ... who is every where all the time.

Met a lady in a vegetarian restaurant the other day; she swore blind she'd met me before, but I'm darned sure I've never met herbivore!!

Cant believe people are moaning about this guy being on a free...
    Not on here on the Facebook pages..
    This lad can play and in his prime at 27 ...
    3 year deal at probably 15k a week thats 2.5 million of the budget gone..
    same old ****heads who shout sign Rhodes..
    so we spend 9 million on Rhodes and then 3 million or more on wages and the total budget gone on 1 player ..
    No thanks , rather sign somebody proven at a lower level and see if they can step up .

there are a few moaning *******s on here from time to time banging on about the same old things.

But facebook is really something else.

Anyway welcome to the new Latics mon, I don't want superstars/billy big boots at our club I want hungry grafters with a bit of skill.

I trust Dave and Uwe

Hes a really good player this lad... was Captain of the Cardiff team that got promoted to the Prem..

average player end up being deadwood does nothing to improve us at all zzzzz ps spend some proper money whelan you tight tw at
    Quote Originally Posted by rigottireed
    Hes a really good player this lad... was Captain of the Cardiff team that got promoted to the Prem..

you dont need a team of stars to win games boycey. you need a team with team players. no point buying a player for 25 mil and him then doing nothing then you writing on he well he was a waste of money.
    i.e felliani and torres, i thought they was world class players selling for a big fee, they made a big impact in the teams they signed for didnt they?

jimmy bullard, matt jackson, nicky eaden, gary teale, jason jarret, ste mcmillan.
    all off these where average players yet they secured promotion with for us.
    look at the burnley team, where are there big money signings last season ?
    then look at qpr a team earning more than athletico madrid and only just getting promotion out off the championship

Quote Originally Posted by boyceeeunderrated
    [/quote]

either you put in millions of pounds or shut the **** up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)