+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fawaz is packing it in, !!!!

Fawaz is packing it in, !!!!

Just been text this by a very reliable source from within the inner circle of trust.

Don't shoot the messenger, you can take this or leave it as you please.

So I was playing doubles at the country club with Mick Jagger, Marc Bolan, and Robin Chipperfield's wife, when Mick trips over his lips and injures himself.

So none other than Forest owner Fawaz Al-Hassawi steps in, and after a few games he mentions that he's considering pulling all his investment from Forest, and sinking his money into a Latin based version of Jackanory.

He also plans on indoctrinating all the fans who attend the CG, and making them "honorary Kuwaitis", Forest badge fully replaced by palm tree.

But before he can do this he plans to bring back Forest greatest ever manager too - Nigel Clough.

Worrying/exciting times.

My god, what next?

re: Fawaz is packing it in, !!!!

Luv it luv it, if ever I want a laugh I just have to read this board. The ones with a so called inside knowledge are very funny. When will people learn that 99.99% is compleatly cybewash. most are started by other clubs fans, and you will see the real truth on the pitch at the start of the season.Yes some stories look good(or bad)but I am afraid you will have to wait and see

[quote="Trickytreesreds"]Just been text this by a very reliable source from within the inner circle of trust.

So I was playing doubles at the country club with Mick Jagger, Marc Bolan, and Robin Chipperfield's wife, when Mick trips over his lips and injures himself.

So none other than Forest owner Fawaz Al-Hassawi steps in, and after a few games he mentions that he's considering pulling all his investment from Forest, and sinking his money into a Latin based version of Jackanory.

He also plans on indoctrinating all the fans who attend the CG, and making them "honorary Kuwaitis", Forest badge fully replaced by palm tree.

But before he can do this he plans to bring back Forest greatest ever manager too - Nigel Clough.

Worrying/exciting times.

My god, what next?[/quote

Well my boy it seems you've got a great scoop going there!

But pls break the news to Gramps Red Ono gen

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Just been text this by a very reliable source from within the inner circle of trust.

Worrying/exciting times.

My god, what next?
    Is it wise having a subject heading such as that? Many people nowadays only respond to sound bites and neve

Quote Originally Posted by TheKidfromRedBank

Worrying/exciting times.

My god, what next?
    Is it wise having a subject heading such as that? Ma

Oh Lordy, my phones beeped again,

Pearce has been sacked. The new very experienced ceo FAH said this

Id like to thank stuart for his invaluable assistance at the team meetings and saying some nice things on talksport about the mighty reds. I would like to apologise for the turmoil this is likely to cause but it was felt that stuart didn't have the necessary ambition to match my own..err i mean the chairman...gary brazil who did superbly last year in very trying circumstances shall take over first team affairs. i err sorry the chairman...will back him with anyone he wants. The third star is truly within in our reach

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Oh Lordy, my phones beeped again,

Pearce has been sacked. The new very experienced ceo FAH said this

Id like to thank stuart for his invaluable assistance at the team meetings and saying some nice things on talksport about the mighty reds. I would like to apologise for the turmoil this is likely to cause but it was felt that stuart didn't have the necessary ambition to match my own..err i mean the chairman...gary brazil who did superbly last year in very trying circumstances shall take over first team affairs. i err sorry the chairman...will back him with anyone he wants. The third star is truly within in our reach
    Can you be sacked before you start?