+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1.8 million now owed to the tax man

re: 1.8 million now owed to the tax man

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    One minute we are making loses then the next minute we owe 1.8 to the taxman, that don't make sense, if a company makes loses then they get rebates surly, we have been making loses for years. I'd be more concerned with your club, i know i would.
    Es*** your seriously not saying that you think it doesnt make sense that you owe the tax man even though the club are losing money are you ??... i think you must of typed that by mistake... well i certainly hope you have FFS [/quote] well thx for correcting me, now go back to work on your allotments please [/quote]

what are you talking about Es***. who has an allotment.am I missing something here.? have you got your pen & paper out yet & worked out how you can pay the tax man when the club has made a loss.. rocket science aint it FFS .
    .I guess you don't work in accounts LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by binghampies
    One minute we are making loses then the next minute we owe 1.8 to the taxman, that don't make sense, if a company makes loses then they get rebates surly, we have been making loses for years. I'd be more concerned with your club, i know i would.
    Es*** your seriously not saying that you think it doesnt make sense that you owe the tax man even though the club are losing money are you ??... i think you must of typed that by mistake... well i certainly hope you have FFS [/quote] well thx for correcting me, now go back to work on your allotments please [/quote]

what are you talking about Es***. who has an allotment.am I missing something here.? have you got your pen & paper out yet & worked out how you can pay the tax man when the club has made a loss.. rocket science aint it FFS X

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds

what are you talking about Es***. who has an allotment.am I missing something here.? have you got your pen & paper out yet & worked out how you can pay the tax man when th

Quote Originally Posted by binghampies

what are you talking about Es***. who has an allotment.am I missing something here.? have you got your pen & paper out yet & worked out how you can pay the tax man when the club has made a loss.. rocket science aint it FFS X

what are you talking about Es***. who has an allotment.am I missing something here.? have you got your pen & paper out yet & worked out how you can pay the tax man when the clu

Quote Originally Posted by triz

what are you talking about Es***. who has an allotment.am I missing something here.? have you got your pen & paper out yet & worked ou

Quote Originally Posted by redsox1983
    So if a company is losing money they no longer have to pay NI or VAT?

Wow just wow.

I think you have money but the longer this goes on the stranger it looks.[/quote]

it's the tax on the wages numptie.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds

what are you talking about Es***. who has an allotment.am I missing something here.? have you got your pen & paper out yet & worked out how you can pay the tax man when th

you can slaughter me as it was not one of my brightest moments
    Have you actually had 1?

Sorry couldn't resist!

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis
    you can slaughter me as it was not one of my brightest moments
    Have you actually had 1?

Sorry couldn't resist! [/quote] oh look who's talking, your threads send people to sleep

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12