+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is your Top Five singers/bands...

Who is your Top Five singers/bands...

After the fake plastic rock n roll band Showaddywaddys has been thrown around on this board lately i thought that i would ask...

Who is your top five(5)singer/bands...

1. The Beatles...never get tired of hearing them

2. Johnny Cash...When everybody else was playing punk or mod i had the Folsom and San Quentin albums on,he was the original bad boy,Drink,Drugs,*** has done them all...

3. Kirsty MacColl...Thought of as throwaway pop when she started on Stiff but she has brought out some wonderful songs,sad loss of a talented songsmith...

4. Beautiful South...Forever getting slagged off by music critics but Paul Heaton sang some of the best bittersweet songs that you will ever hear(i was well pissed of when i missed him and Jackie Abbott visit Nottingham on their recent tour)...

5. The Who...The best and loudest rock n roll band that Britain has ever produced...

re: Who is your Top Five singers/bands...

Quote Originally Posted by chalky-ncfc
    After the fake plastic rock n roll band Showaddywaddys has been thrown around on this board lately i thought that i would ask...

2. Johnny Cash...When everybody else was playing punk or mod i had the Folsom and San Quentin albums on,he was the original bad boy,Drink,Drugs,*** has done them all...

3. Kirsty MacColl...Thought of as throwaway pop when she started on Stiff but she has brought out some wonderful songs,sad loss of a talented songsmith...

4. Beautiful South...Forever getting slagged off by music critics but Paul Heaton sang some of the best bittersweet songs that you will ever hear(i was well pissed of when i missed him and Jackie Abbott visit Nottingham on their recent tour)...

5. The Who...The best and loudest rock n roll band that Britain has ever produced...

We divvn't do Top 5's, clouthead.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Judd

We divvn't do

1) The Beatles
    2) George Harrison
    3) John Lennon
    4) Ringo Starr
    5) Supertramp

Quote Originally Posted by Nevermore666
    1) The Beatles
    2) George Harrison
    3) John Lennon
    4) Ringo Starr
    5) Supertramp
    Ringo but no Macca?...

Quote Originally Posted by chalky-ncfc
    1) The Beatles
    2) George Harrison
    3) John Lennon
    4) Ringo Starr
    5) Supertramp
    Ringo but no Macca?...[/quote]

He would have been no6 but you said top five.

Ringos best work was on Thomas the Tank Engine

Nick Cave, Matt Berninger, Greg Dulli, Frankie Stubbs and Simon Aldred.

You'll only of heard off of Lord Cave chalks so yous'll of to Google the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Floppy_funbags
    Nick Cave
    They* just played summat off of his on 6.

It were **** tbf.

Quote Originally Posted by kel_
    Nick Cave
    They* just played summat off of his on 6.

It were **** tbf.[/quote]

It were, although guitar weren't bad.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)