+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: pork award

re: pork award

Quote Originally Posted by banno
    I'll start with this beauty from almostsignedmaradonna (his username alone should guarantee at least one weeks award)

Block D,

I had some younger Wednesday fans at work swearing blind they were getting 40,000 regularly when near the top of the league with Ron Atkinson as manager.

I even took a programme into work to show that most gates were between 20 and 25,000 when they were flying high.

Their reaction to facts was hilarious.
    Almost in tears and still adamant those official attendance stats are wrong cos they've been told it was 40K full houses every week.

BRILLIANT!
    beat that if you can

this weeks winner

the first one this week;
    and we're arrogant ?
    v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v

adzybladeUser is Offline Posts: 1,030Liked: 21 times in 7 postsJoined: July 2005Hall of Fame8 year member

Posted 08 Jun 2014 07:03
    Next season
    Seriously - what is there to worry about? Honest question.

Who came down

Yeovil - there better players want to leave - they were poor last season with no sign of improving vastly this. Big and strong but really that's it.

Barnsley - managed by bottler Danny - will lose COG - will be in league one for a few years yet.

Donny - probably the best outfit to come down but still.

No one that came up are likely to " do a Rotherham"

Preston my be a tough team, Peterborough seem to be losing good players, leyton orient I can't see doing it. Then you have your regular MK Dons etc.

If we plan right and buy right this league is for the taking and I am looking forward to hopefully getting out of this horrible division!!!

more to come no doubt

Quote Originally Posted by hirstyboywonder
    Does he mention anyone else having 'blood on their hands' in his posts or is it that he is singling out our club in spite of what he has said on here?
    No need for your clumsy extrapolation. If I thought Wednesday were solely responsible then that's what I'd post - in clear language.

The two paragraph post that has angered you to this degree made the point of stating 'a combination of factors'. One of which is Wednesday's dereliction of duty (of care) and wanton disregard for ensuring the required and certificated level of safety.

It's not something that needs to be discussed on this thread. The details for the most part are available to us, let your intelligence and conscience guide you to making your own judgement. I've made mine and it won't be dictated by grown men acting like mardy babies on a forum. SYP, SCC, SWFC, Thatcher's Tory Government, sections of the media and I'm sad to say the city of Sheffield as a who

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro
    Does he mention anyone else having 'blood on their hands' in his posts or is it that he is singling out our club in spite of what he has said on here?
    No need for your clumsy extrapolation. If I thought Wednesday were solely responsible then that's what I'd post - in clear language.

The two paragraph post that has angered you to this degree made the point of stating 'a combination of factors'. One of which is Wednesday's dereliction of duty (of care) and wanton disregard for ensuring the required and certificated level of safety.

It's not something that needs to be discussed on this thread. The details for the most part are available to us, let your intelligence and conscience guide you to making your own judgement. I've made mine and it won't be dictated by grown men acting like mardy babies on a forum. SYP, SCC, SWFC, Thatcher's Tory Government, sections of the media an

Wouldn't be surprised if you'd scribbled that insult in hate mail sent to Trevor Hicks.

And with that I'll take leave of this thread. Yet again another toxic one, banno's recent speciality. What a bitter man he is.

Wouldn't be surprised if you'd scribbled that insult in hate mail sent to Trevor Hicks.

And with that I'll take leave of this thread. Yet again another toxic one, banno's recent speciality. What a bitter man he is.

Point scoring over a disaster where lives were lost is about as sick as it gets.
    I stand by my previous comment about you.

Not surprised you won't be returning to this thread after your last post.
    Even you couldn't possibly manage to stoop lower than that so your work here is done. You must be so proud of yourself.

Give the 'distasteful post of the week' award to Katch - although he would probably wear it as a badge of honour.

Point scoring over the Hillsborough disaster is idiotic. The courts will soon decide who was to blame, then hopefully justice will be served and the 96 can finally rest in peace.

dirtiest most horrible football club ever award goes to sheff utd for not distancing themselves from the rapist

having listened to some of there fans on radio sheff this week they deserve all they get.

Should be renamed the 'Which Blade's got us biting the most this week?' award.

ASM being the inaugural winner with a perpetual favourite to get you all grunting - attendances.

Still, a post from banno that isn't about a certain incarcerated Welshman isn't to be sniffed at.

the whole world now knows what a horrible club you follow

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)