+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: o/t Jeremy Kyle

o/t Jeremy Kyle

Smug little bleeder

But at least the mon knows he's on tv so he has a wash and get dressed to go on unlike the tracky bottomed laundry day, gap toothed, greasy haired, bad tattooed, smack heads arguing their petty sqwabbles in public.

Shouting the odds about who has the most cheap gold chains. Ugly mutha***kas stop breeding!!!

re: o/t Jeremy Kyle

It's like Question Time from Norley

why even watch garbage like that...:/ people complain about it but keep watching it

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis_wafc
    Smug little bleeder

But at least the mon knows he's on tv so he has a wash and get dressed to go on unlike the tracky bottomed laundry day, gap toothed, greasy haired, bad tattooed, smack heads arguing their petty sqwabbles in public.

Shouting the odds about who has the most cheap gold chains. Ugly mutha***kas stop breeding!!!

You forgot to include 'bone-idle fat f***ers' in your rant.

My advice is don't watch it, it'll only make you angry, especially if you're grafting away on the tools all week, like me, just for an average living.

Quote Originally Posted by boyceeeunderrated
    why even watch garbage like that...:/ people complain about it but keep watching it
    Pot, kettle, black springs to mind, your post could easily read.

Why bother reading/coming to this forum, you complain about it but keep posting/coming here.

I'll play your game as long as you want but like I stated ages ago I think your either not a Latics fan or a wind up merchant.

He's no wind up merchant sadly I think he's serious

Boycee is confusing real life with films he thinks he's Richard Prior in Brewster's Millions.

COME ON WHELAN GERRIT SPENTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

put a fiver on the price of a packet of crisps and we can up out rid for Rhodes

F4ck off! Whelan is Arkwright and you are the virgin nephew now stay away from the till

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)