+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chanel Five Programme

Chanel Five Programme

An little birdy told that C5 are gonna text alot out of context about Newport County Away This Season just finished

Can they get done for filming fans without permission and lying to clubs about there reasons for filming? who'd actually be liable if Newport County is taken out of context as my Away Day Review would counter any bullsiit released - view external link

re: Chanel Five Programme

They* are deeing an documentary about perfume?

If Newport County are taken out off of context, like you say, I'm sure your Away Day Review can be submitted as counter-evidence in an court off of law.

Nowt to worry about then, Taz lad.

Did you have an scuffle?

My advise, Tazzy lad, for what it's worth

TAKE SCREENSHOTS

Did it all get PWOPAH NAWTY?

The HOOLIE responds.

Heh - view external link

Outside a pub? Sounds like a public place then. And if you don't want to get caught, don't lie to your boss.

And tazzy, it's reasonably easy to use a camera to prove summat; more difficult (or lucky) to disprove it after the event. Your reviews are subjective but it'll be the objective stuff that's used in any debate. So stop bigging up your Reviews which will prove the square root off of **** all.

Quote Originally Posted by griff
    Outside a pub? Sounds like a public place then. And if you don't want to get caught, don't lie to your boss.

And tazzy, it's reasonably easy to use a camera to prove summat; more difficult (or lucky) to disprove it after the event. Your reviews are subjective but it'll be the objective stuff that's used in any debate. So stop bigging up your Reviews which will prove the square root off of **** all.
    Modern Day camera's now have dates and times integrated into pictures even on Mobile Phones these days my timeline will show an clearer picture of the day if Newport County is taken out of context i 1000% can confirm there were no trouble prior or after that match

It's bad enough being a football hooligan in yer ****s but to still be doing it in your 40s-50s ...240 volts straight to the napper needs doing.

Just don't get violence.

Quote Originally Posted by tazzydjr

Modern Day camera's now have dates and times integrated into pictures even on Mobile Phones these days though these can sometimes be obliterated or manipulated my timeline will show an clearer picture of the day if Newport County is taken out of context even though it is an crappy Finepix i 1000% can confirm there were no trouble prior or after that match that I saw, but I couldn't be everywhere now could I?[/quote]

I've corrected it for you tazzy.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)