+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So it Begins

re: So it Begins

Quote Originally Posted by 521buc
    Tazzy just post on here and the Scotland board where you would be most welcome..
    i do post on here in rush to get back there end of the day its their loss in the first place atleast i can now do my reviews through wordpress and still access other sites for info and advice were to drink and stuff

not really missing much not even bothered about their gang but when it comes to insulting close friends of mine that's an different story no doubt there would of been one or two spy's over today

they need to start getting facts right before looking for causing an divide in our fanbase

Quote Originally Posted by ThisTimeNextYear
    The fella is not coming across so well though Tazzy, tbf.
    I wasn't referring to the fella i were referring them insulting our band of brothers when I've drank with them this season been no trouble from what I've seen mostly banter but even some of them over there insulting their own have banter on the away days not that they take it afterwards from opposition hence me using the words warriors but i cant feel that thread having repercussions and causing an massive divide amongst people over an ****ing Channel 5 Documentary which will be taken out of context without a doubt

I wouldnt take it to heart too much tazzy...

There are people who fell out with each other over the miners strike back in the 80`s and they still do not sit near each other at The City Ground or Meadow Lane...

Quote Originally Posted by chalky-ncfc
    I wouldnt take it to heart too much tazzy...

There are people who fell out with each other over the miners strike back in the 80`s and they still do not sit near each other at The City Ground or Meadow Lane...
    True but why would forest and county fans sit together in first place but saying thayt they've probably got reversible shirts your neck off the woods doubt many people in Notts can afford Forest Away Day's in Championship

But i do get your point Chalky

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)