+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Can i sue the Queen...

Can i sue the Queen...

I went for a stroll today along the Trent at Stoke Bardolf when i noticed a couple of kids shouting that one of the swans on the river was black,having heard about these swans but having never seen one i decided to walk towards to where the kids was standing and take a look only for a swan to bloody well just miss my head as it landed on the river,it was that close that i felt it touch the top of my head...

As i wasnt expecting the Rochdale hooligan of the swan world to pass that close i ended up slipping down the bank **** first much to the delight of the kids there...

What i want to know is that everybody knows the Queen owns all the swans so can i sue her for not keeping proper control of her pet birds and getting her to stump up some compo,she looks pretty loaded going by the size of her houses and i would be willing to settle out of court if a brown envelope was handed under the table full of twenties...

Whats more the black swan wasnt even a sodding swan..

re: Can i sue the Queen...

you could try Chalky.

Picture removed due to legal reasons MOD

Not going to be the longest legal case is it Chalks. I sue you for one of your swans. But it wasn't a swan. Oh, no.
    Even if you had a case you can't sue her, you can only sue your peers. She is above you status wise, so tough titties. You can sue Charles though if he was using fowl in a manner likely to cause damage to you or your property - view external link

I would sue the Queen because it WAS one of her swans that used my head as a flight path aid,the so called "black swan" was the bird that was not a swan,so there...Ha!!!

I can see me winning this case if thats the best HRH has for her defence...

I may also sue for whiplash as this is the in thing to do nowdays...

Black swans are native to OZ. Were it maybe a big black pigeon? Or a crow?
    I think only the swans on the Thames are her maj's or maybe somewhere else down sarf.

**** off Pents before you say oot.

Boring fact #348762967584

A swan can break your arm or leg with its wings if attacking you.. Be warned.. Dont go near a Swan with goslings

Boring fact number 348762967585

The above fact is an old wives tail and nobody has ever been hurt by a swans wing...except maybe me this morning

Sorry Alf...

Quote Originally Posted by Nevermore666
    Black swans are native to OZ. Were it maybe a big black pigeon? Or a crow?
    I think only the swans on the Thames are her maj's or maybe somewhere else down sarf.

**** off Pents before you say oot.
    They maybe native to Oz but im sure that they are common in Devon or somewhere down there...

HRH would say that its only the swans on the Thames are hers now that there is a claim going in,moving the goalposts is rife in very high circles...

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)