+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: world cup then..

re: world cup then..

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoon
    In fact, it was only lack of talent that held back my Brazilian international career
    The closest you will get to a Brazilian is sniffing Sven's stylish pubic rug...[/quote]

I see my mum quite reguarly actually [/quote]

O.o

...and we call the Danglies. [/quote]

She's a useful babysitter, you warped minded sicko!! You're just jealous because you'll never be the man your mum is.

Quote Originally Posted by seventwo
    A blatant dive and a cr@p referee and football is the loser again.
    Never a penalty while ive got a hole up me bum, changed the course of the game for me, if that is the standard of refereeing it is going to spoil the WC.
    England are having a kick about tomorrow night on probably the worst pitch "at side of Amazon jungle" we have ever seen in a WC, we can complain but fu-ck all we can do about it...

Quote Originally Posted by DanRrr
    you warped minded sicko!!
    That's one of the nicest things that you have ever said about me.

Quote Originally Posted by DanRrr
    You're just jealous because you'll never be the man your mum is.
    My Dad's my Mum, my Mum's my Dad...

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoon
    you warped minded sicko!!
    That's one of the nicest things that you have ever said about me.

[/quote]

There's plenty more where that came from, so get a season ticket and that's at least 23 more lovely things I'll get to say to you as an ego boost

Edit: not to mention that you'll get to see Tommy Spurr

Brazil were certainly a bit lucky, but I didn't think the ref was THAT bad. From his angle, it certainly might have looked that the pull on the shoulder was much worse than it really was. A "home town" decision, I suppose. Modric was superb for Croatia, but the game had a slightly unreal quality, because there was so little contest in midfield. If Brazil defend that deeply all the time, they are going to find trouble later. Presumably, they just feel they can always score more goals than the opposition, so it doesn't matter how many they concede!
    But what about the Spain-Holland game?! Iniesta was brilliant in the first half; I didn't see him in the second. Are Spain going through what Holland went through in the Euros, or was this a one-off? We all know that Robben has always been a pillock, but is there anyone fitter, faster or more skilful in world-football? (Incidentally, am I the only one who thinks it is weird that Fabregas can't get into the starting line-up?)
    JR/Saxo - you migh

Brazil to win. They will get too many of those "hometown" calls and certainly when the game is close and someone drops in the box they'll get their penalty. Neymar will be considered the best footballer in the world.

As for "our" group. England will win the group. Uruguay 2nd. Sadly, Italy will go out

Belgium for me.

#URU 1-3 #CRC

never mind italy or uraguay, we`ll struggle against costa rica if they play like that again..

Damn - that was a bit unlucky! When you have two evenly-matched teams, it sometimes comes down to which one gets the breaks.
    In real-time, I didn't think either penalty-shout was valid, but after seeing the replays, I'm not so sure. The first, in particular, was much more of a penalty than the one Brazil were awarded!
    As for Italy's second goal, you could argue that Baines, Cahill and Hart were all marginally at fault as far as positioning was concerned, but if WE had scored that goal, we'd be concentrating on the superb cross and the clever way the scorer lost his marker.
    Sterling, by the way, was brilliant.
    To make matters worse, I was with about 20 Kiwis yesterday, watching as England blew a glorious opportunity to beat the All-Blacks.
    Pass me another beer.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)