+ Visit Tottenham Hotspur FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Realistic outcome for 14/15

Realistic outcome for 14/15

Have we a chance of fourth place next season? I don't think so. Poo will strengthen significantly, probably in midfield and defence. Arse will make maybe one quality signing up front. Man U will be in for all the bigs and mancheater city and chelski will probably buy most of them.
    So you have poo, arse, city, chelski and manure in much better shape to challenge than us. Maybe manure in the same boat as us, but with their dough, manager and standing I can't see them in the same form
    Can't see chelski or city out of the top 4 so that leaves 5 teams battling for 2 places.
    We will be in transition and I cannot see us attracting any top class players in the places we need, I.e., defence.
    I feel we will finish 6th next season unless there is a major turn around in performance. Hopefully MP will not be sacked if we do.
    He is hardly a manager who players will want to play for for his winning record as say a FDB or LVG, and we only have EL to offer.
    I will be satisfied with a cup and 6th

re: Realistic outcome for 14/15

think man u have a mountain to climb before they back in the running. our players promised much start of last season and we began well. think poch can build on the good players we have. have a full pre-season with them and push on to the title next

Quote Originally Posted by harlow_yid
    think man u have a mountain to climb before they back in the running. our players promised much start of last season and we began well. think poch can build on the good players we have. have a full pre-season with them and push on to the title next

4th!!

Yes really!!

COYS

Spammers to be relegated with lowest prem points total ever!!

Yes really!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DEVONSPUR

4th!!

Yes really!!

COYS

Yes really!!!
    [/quote]

As likely as you ending up fourth I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerman69

4th!!

Yes really!!

COYS

Yes really!!!
    [/quote]

As likely as you ending up fourth I reckon.[/quote]

Well to be fair in recent year we have finished fourth but west ham haven't gone down for... Oh yeah

And West Ham to beat the Title chasing spurs 3 times again

YES REALLY.

Quote Originally Posted by mickyj

YES REALLY.

Hitting the summer delights of G&T`s a bit mate.

The acquisition of MP is little more than shuffling the deckchairs in the titanic.

Top 4? Ha ha! You'll be lucky to finish above Everton.

Quote Originally Posted by mickyj

YES REALLY.

And despite doing the dbl over us pls remind me how many points you finished behind us at the end!!!

YES REALLY!!

Quote Originally Posted by DEVONSPUR

YES REALLY.

And despite doing the dbl over us pls remind me how many points you finished behind us at the end!!!

YES REALLY!!
    [/quote]

Micky: We beat you three times on the bounce last season

Dev: (sticks fingers in ears, closes eyes)
    "La La La La I Can't Hear You"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)