+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hereford

re: Hereford

I'm aware that Portsmouth has it's very own ministry and that no less a grandee than the Old Etonian PM has made supportive, public utterences, but I'm still unclear as to why PFC were not wound up for unpaid taxes !?

Company Voluntary Arrangement, Kernow.

It's the reason we are still paying more money to ex-players than we pay to those who are currently employed by PFC.

See link. - view external link

Grannie 64 thank you for at least edging closer to an actual reply. Not really a simplistic question, just a starting point for good discussion.
    Weasel, hard to understand the connection in your head between masturbating and attempting to have an exchange of views on a message board, but well done for actually avoiding the usual level of "**** off you ****" stuff normally chucked at me.
    Kernow. It is so very unclear to you because you can only see the world from your Saints tinted specs, but again well done for avoiding the usual childish abuse.
    I apologise for having the temerity to think that there would actually be some individual thinkers. I must lower my expectations of this board.
    Ps. I know very few Pompey fans who want you lot to experience a meltdown and most do not seem to expect it, having a (grudging) admiration for the seemingly well run nature of Saints. Good luck and au revoir from the pious one.

Get over yourself Simon, seriously!

I wonder what he used to be known as? Oldham Pete maybe? Another of Chism or Lassie's alter egos? Hmmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by simonforever
    It would seem to some pea brains that any story about any club, or in fact anything is an opportunity to have a cheap and very simplistic dig at your best friends.
    Brockley. Your debate challenge is...
    What do you think the scenario would have been if your knight in shining armour had not come along at the tenth hour and saved you. Also paying all your debts, a fact that Saints fans seem most proud of, as if they had anything to do with it.
    Over to you. Prove that you can think for yourself and not just with the multi user plums.

Simon,
    It seems quite obvious to me that we were a good investment when we were purchased from the brink of oblivion! Our youth system and facilities were worth saving. Poopey on the other hand had nothing and were saved by the same fans who thought tax avoidance and non payment of creditors was acceptable. That plan seems to be falling in an expensive heap for all involved, over to you for comm

Quote Originally Posted by simonforever
    Grannie 64 thank you for at least edging closer to an actual reply. Not really a simplistic question, just a starting point for good discussion.
    Weasel, hard to understand the connection in your head between masturbating and attempting to have an exchange of views on a message board, but well done for actually avoiding the usual level of "**** off you ****" stuff normally chucked at me.
    Kernow. It is so very unclear to you because you can only see the world from your Saints tinted specs, but again well done for avoiding the usual childish abuse.
    I apologise for having the temerity to think that there would actually be some individual thinkers. I must lower my expectations of this board.
    Ps. I know very few Pompey fans who want you lot to experience a meltdown and most do not seem to expect it, having a (grudging) admiration for the seemingly well run nature of Saints. Good luck and au revoir from the pious one.
    Don't know why y

[quote="kernow"]Grannie 64 thank you for at least edging closer to an actual reply. Not really a simplistic question, just a starting point for good discussion.
    Ps. I know very few Pompey fans who want you lot to experience a meltdown and most do not seem to expect it, having a (grudging) admiration for the seemingly well run nature of Saints. Good luck and au revoir f

Someone at home not being attentive enough to his special needs I suspect.

Is it so confusing? I have never claimed any intellectual superiority. I have only shown respect to any Saints fans replying, apart from the few who can only do abuse.
    I have never wished any ill on Southampton, football club, city or fans.
    I have attempted to debate various points, mostly about the grassroots fans having very little power in the huge and monied business of football.
    Brockley did not want to debate "the same old stuff about Pompey, so I asked a 'What if' scenario question about Saints and Marcus Liebherr. Cue more abuse and Kernow accusing me of avoiding the question that Brockley did not want to debate.
    Would it be simpler if I came on this board and said "**** the scum, silly plastic club, plastic fans bunch of ****ers, horse shagging inbreds". I thought you had enough Pompey fans doing that anyway. I dared to use an ounce of brain power and that has thrown half your board into a hissy fit. Now Kernow is making strange comments and insinuations about special needs. L

I think you come across as a humourless, pompous, sanctimonious and needy attention seeker. You also support PFC and whinge because folk don't want to talk to you.

You bleat on about receiving abuse when you've certainly made several snidey and disrespectful remarks about members on this forum, including this one.

You need to take a look at yourself.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast