+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brazil v Croatia Match Thread.

Brazil v Croatia Match Thread.

Current Odds on Oddschecker:

Brazil 1/3
    Croatia 12/1
    The Draw 9/2

I'm not a betting man, but it seems to me that the bookies expect Croatia to be shredded. I'm not so sure on that. I expect Brazil to win, but I don't think it will be easy.

We shall see!

I'm going for 3-1 to Brazil - hardly a walk-over!

re: Brazil v Croatia Match Thread.

Croatia [a good team] catch Brazil cold and distracted by the prevailing protests and win 2-1.

Posted by our Coseley correspondant for the next week.

Tell ya what it might not be finished but I like the look of that stadium Corinthians must have loved having their ground revamped with Public money, no wonder there are protests over the cost and as long as they are Peaceful I think the People have every right to make their feelings clear, poor bu66ers have got to pay for the Olympics in a couple of years time it's not fair on a people who in the majority are struggling to say the least , Power to the People ,Rant Over!

Oh by the way it ain't gonna happen but C'mon Croatia!!

At least no more Adrian Chiles for 45 minutes.

Big chance for Croatia and Olic, could really have done better with his header.

First goal of the world cup for Croatia, Marcelo with the own goal.

Marcello OG 0-1 Croatia lead!

Can't get me head round watching Modric with a crew cut , Croatia trying to do the right thing against Brazil hold a high line and try and hit on the break.

Apparently the crowd in San Paulo are notorious for getting on the backs of the National side if things aren't going well where have I heard that before?!
    Things could get interesting!

Jelavic header at one end and Neymar levels up at the other, effort in off the post, 1-1.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)