+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnley interested in our players

re: Burnley interested in our players

Quote Originally Posted by DCFC1388
    According to the Mirror/Alan Nixon Burnley want Bryson and Keogh for 2.5m

Nixon still saying Bryson has the 750k clause in his contract so would be 1.75m for Keogh.

Question...if the Bryson clause is for real and likely to go this summer would you be happy with this deal and use the money to but Ross McCormack who would replace Brysons goals?
    Told you, but my post was pointless apparently...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDerbySuperRams

Nixon still saying Bryson has the 750k clause in his contract so would be 1.75m for Keogh.

Question...if the Bryson clause is for real and likely to go this summer would you be happy with this deal and use the money to but Ross McCormack who would replace Brysons goals?
    Told you, but my post was pointless apparently... [/quote]

Come on mate, you know it was only one person who thinks it was pointless. Don't milk it

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDerbySuperRams

Not pointless but lacking in detail? After all its probabely true to say that a number of other clubs including QPR are interested in our players?

Interesting that they want Keogh, Dyche is presumably not as well informed as those of our fans who dont rate him?

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale

Not pointless but lacking in detail? After all its probabely true to say that a number of other clubs including QPR are interested in our players?

Interesting that they want Keogh, Dyche is presumably not as well informed as those of our fans who dont rate him?[/quote]

Dyche was at the playoff final and was praising Keogh to high heaven for his 2 years with us and before with coventry so seems like he has been doing his hom

The 750k clause is defo true, it was put in his latest contract extension. We wanted him to sign long term, but he wants to play at the highest level, by putting the clause in he has the chance to speak to Prem/top Scottish clubs.

I don't think anyone expected him to have the season he has just had.

The Celtic thing hasn't come true yet, but it doesn't mean it won't.

Unless Burnley are planning to alter there style I can't see Keogh or Bryson doing much there. I suppose Bryson might be alright for them on the counter but Keogh? The reason he's alright for us is the fact ke brings it out of defence and, despite appearances, has a touch of class on the ball. Defensively though he's average at this level. Now with Burnley's well organised defence I can't see him being given the licence to bring it out if defence.

How ironic would it be though if they signed Shackell's replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by DCFC1388

If recent reports are true then McCormack is valued at £5m+, so if you get £2.5m for Keogh and Bryson you would still have to find the same again to buy McCormack.

And you would still need another top end championship CB, which I would say is at least £1m.

When I read the opening post I thought 'what a pointless thread'. Only I was beaten to it by poster number 2. So Burnley perhaps might be interested sort of in one of our players could be possibly. Thanks
    If I hear that Bryson might have a release clause in his contract possibly for A£750000 maybe one more time I will blow my own brains out with pleasure. As if Bryson, his agent or his accountant informs some random fan who sits on the 3rd row of the East Stand with his mum and whose inside information extends to no more than have picture taken with Rammie about his personal financial arrangements.
    And people moan about ****ography on the Internet they should come on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by brainjim
    When I read the opening post I thought 'what a pointless thread'. Only I was beaten to it by poster number 2. So Burnley perhaps might be interested sort of in one of our players could be possibly. Thanks
    If I hear that Bryson might have a release clause in his contract possibly for A£750000 maybe one more time I will blow my own brains out with pleasure. As if Bryson, his agent or his accountant informs some random fan who sits on the 3rd row of the East Stand with his mum and whose inside information extends to no more than have picture taken with Rammie about his personal financial arrangements.
    And people moan about ****ography on the Internet they should come on this forum.
    I understand that there might be a £ 750 k release clause in Bryson's contract which might impair his value if he were sold.

Now Jim, be a man of your word please and do the necessary...

Interesting rog, i too have heard there is a 750k release clause for bryson

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)