+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: England V Italy Thread

England V Italy Thread

Buffon injured. Can only be a good thing right? Isn't he their captain?

As for the team to start, I hope we go with Sterling instead of Welbeck.

re: England V Italy Thread

I want milner and welbeck to start

The buffon thing will only make a difference if we get some attacks in, and im not so sure we will. A result is very important tonight as i cant see us getting anything from uraguay who are practically at home and have cavani and suarez. We need to make use of our fast wide players, so sterling on at 65 mins will start a very important phase of play.

To be fair I rate Welbeck, but I like the Sturridge/Sterling combo. Pace coming from the bench is great also, especially with the heat. I'm excited to see Barkley at some point.

Milner...top top top top top player. You should worry mate, Janaid has started to call for Milner to start

I take it back then

Tonight will go one of two ways. We might play Sterling, Welbeck and Barkley and just hit them on the break or more likely we'll stick Welbeck on Veratti, Rooney on Pirlo and turn the game into a scrappy non-event.

In Woy we trust

I guess living in Nova Scotia has it's advantages. The game starts here at 7:00 p.m.
    I don't have to stay up half the night.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimyLimey
    I guess living in Nova Scotia has it's advantages. The game starts here at 7:00 p.m.
    The game will be so boring - the first bore draw of the World Cup. We'll all be nodding off by the 62nd minute.

Quote Originally Posted by ellafella
    The game will be so boring - the first bore draw of the World Cup. We'll all be nodding off by the 62nd minute. [/quote]

Can see this being more exciting than the Spain v Holland game!

It would be great if the team silenced a few critics... Let's hope so!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)