+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Ridders

FAO Ridders

whats the table looking like for the World Cup Sweepstakes?

re: FAO Ridders

What's a table?

I divvent think there can be a tabke as such tazzy lad, but if there was my RAMPANT Clogs would be at the top off of it.

I of also got a fiver e/w at 28/1 on them to win the thing AND drawn them in my building inspector's sweep for which the fust prize is an hundred quid voucher for the restaurant off of your* choice.

It's written in the stars that they are gan to piss it, I'm telling yers.

Quote Originally Posted by Floppy_funbags
    I divvent think there can be a tabke as such tazzy lad, but if there was my RAMPANT Clogs would be at the top off of it.

I of also got a fiver e/w at 28/1 on them to win the thing AND drawn them in my building inspector's sweep for which the fust prize is an hundred quid voucher for the restaurant off of your* choice.
    That Wetherspoons on Granby St? Can you keep gan back 'til the ton is spent?

I ofn't gone through the small print yet. I'll worry aboot that when they're in the final.

Quote Originally Posted by John_Ridley
    What's a table?
    It's where your* fish gans

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)