+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: IRAQ.

IRAQ.

So basically it needs to be occupied by us and our allies 100% of the time.

what a complete waste of ours, and our allies soldiers lives,

they wait for us to leave, the dust to settle and then go back to square one

re: IRAQ.

my appologies MODS, i thought i was on the AOB board

feel free to transfer

Quote Originally Posted by 45red

feel free to transfer
    Been said before. So I'll say again. This will only end one of two ways. Our isolation and fuel crisis, or our domination of the Arab world. It's inevitable.

Oil means everything at the moment. If anyone believes that the worlds oil supply will be left in the hands of fanatics without a fight, then you are deluded.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds

feel free to transfer
    Been said before. So I'll say again. This will only end one of two ways. Our isolation and fuel crisis, or our domination of the Arab world. It's inevitable.

Oil means everything at the moment. If anyone believes that the worlds oil supply will be left in the hands of fanatics without a fight, then you are deluded.[/quote]

Our domination of the Arab world is a deluded vision ,

I would tend to think o contrarie my friend

feel free to transfer

Oil means everything at the moment. If anyone believes that the worlds oil supply will be left in the hands of fanatics without a fight, then you are deluded.[/quote]

I would tend to think o contrarie my friend[/quote]

Here's what I put on the original thread. Basically, it's got blood flowing into sand.

Well done Bush and Blair.
    Your policies of freeing Iraq have gained **** all as normal.
    The country is now about to tear itself apart and the spread of Muslim radical unification is going to escalate.
    The area is without a doubt, going to be the next

When the original war started a commentator said it was similar to the Suez crisis when a general was ordered to capture Cairo and his answer was "that is dead easy, but what do you want me to do once we have captured the city?" and there was no answer, every possibility only made things worse. There are events where there are no solutions, and the best idea is to not get involved, but once you are involved there is no escape.

If we do nothing Isis will win, If we put troops on the ground, we will become the invaders and loose the local support, if we give air support, either Isis wins and we are lambasted for not giving full support that could have avoided it, or the government wins and our role is quickly forgotten. We are in a no win situation.

So basically it needs to be occupied by us and our allies 100% of the time.

what a complete waste of ours, and our allies soldiers lives,

they wait for us to leave, the dust to settle and then go back to square one
    ''Like''

Absolute joke.. Nobody in the middle east understands or wants democracy. They know and are used to tribal systems and then we wonder why they just revert back when we move out.

Could never understand watching those documentaries when you see the troops leave base and mooch out looking for Taliban.. The Taliban back off, wait for daybreak when the troops go back to base and then return to what they were doing..
    Achieves NOTHING.

You can't say it achieves nothing mate, it very effectively creates new terrorists with a hatred of the west.

Quote Originally Posted by triz
    You can't say it achieves nothing mate, it very effectively creates new terrorists with a hatred of the west.
    You have a point...

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds

feel free to transfer

I would tend to think o contrarie my friend[/quote]

Here's what I put on the original thread. Basically, it's got blood flowing into sand.

Well done Bush and Blair.
    Your policies of freeing Iraq have gained **** all as normal.
    The country is now about to tear itself apart and the spread of Muslim radical unification is going to escalat