+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First game of the season

re: First game of the season

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65
    Norwich at home...

Blackpool away Saturday 13th Sep
    tember get in
    Could be quite a scramble for Blackpool tickets if they only give us the 2,500 they normally dish out to away teams![/quote]

B ugger! Never thought of that! :-([/quote]

Woody, if my Dad decides not to go then i should be able to get you one. Just depends on what loyalty points the club are asking for.[/quote]

Cheers mate, just let me know. :-D[/quote]

I will do Woody, my old man will only go if my sister decides to drive. It all depends on her work shift patterns aswell.[/quote]

As it happens Woody if Gav can't help I may be able to if mates of mine don't go I've got the use

re: First game of the seas

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71
    Norwich at home...

Blackpool away Saturday 13th Sep
    tember get in
    Could be quite a scramble for Blackpool tickets if they only give us the 2,500 they normally dish out to away teams![/quote]

B ugger! Never thought of that! :-([/quote]

Woody, if my Dad decides not to go then i should be able to get you one. Just depends on what loyalty points the club are asking for.[/quote]

Cheers mate, just let me know. :-D[/quote]

I will do Woody, my old man will only go if my sister decides to drive. It all depends on her work shift patterns aswell.[/quote]

As it happens Woody if Gav can't help I may be able

Well, as you know, Rotherham away is going on last seasons loyalty points, i think Blackpool may end up the same.

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71
    Well, as you know, Rotherham away is going on last seasons loyalty points, i think Blackpool may end up the same.

Yeah that's what I mean Me and Josh have 1100 each from last season but our other S/T numbers we can use are nowhere near that but all we can do is wait and see.

Even if they go off the coming season, there's three games to gain loyalty points for Blackpool, Northampton in the cup, Rotherham and Fulham in the league. I just hope Wolves let last seasons loyalty points continue until at least Blackpool, otherwise, it's a mad rush for tickets, especially as it's a Saturday game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.D
    Norwich at home...

Blackpool away Saturday 13th September get in
    I thought there was a League ruling that all Blackpool-Wolves games had to be scheduled on a cold and rainy Tuesday night in January? Somebody at the League scheduling office sure slipped up on this one!

Woody I remember going to Bloomfield Rd as you say on a windy rainy tuesday night..you had to lean into the wind walking up the prom otherwise you would have been blown away!! Open terrace in the rain as well... Nigel Vaughen and Bully got us a 2-1 win so worth it..

If anyone is thinking of doing Rotherham away, allocation for non away season ticket holders may drop to around 300 tickets if all away season ticket holders decide to go. I went to the ticket office to buy tickets for Celta Vigo and Northampton games and was informed that away season cap to rise from 725 to 900.

Quote Originally Posted by DorsetGoldandBlack2
    Woody I remember going to Bloomfield Rd as you say on a windy rainy tuesday night..you had to lean into the wind walking up the prom otherwise you would have been blown away!! Open terrace in the rain as well... Nigel Vaughen and Bully got us a 2-1 win so worth it..

That was my first ever visit to Bloomfield Road, nightmare getting up there on the motorway and then experiencing that open terrace, correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm almost sure it finished 2-0 to Wolves?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)