+ Visit Wigan Athletic FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Do They Have A Clue

Do They Have A Clue

The fixture list people, really?

Huddersfield away mid week, not too bad. Brighton away mid week bloody nora, Notts Forest away mid week again not too bad. Norwich away mid week in bloody March it's bad enough getting to Norwich on a good day never mind bloody winter at night and throw in the fact they must really hate Wigan Athletic and Millwall as both games home and away are mid week games, they must think it's a local derby. Saying that we've spent that much time in London the past two years playing at DW South I can understand them thinking we're ****neys.

re: Do They Have A Clue

two years playing at DW South I can understand them thinking we're ****neys. hahahaha

don't worry another great cup run and those fixtures will look even worse

What is a 'Brentford' anyway?

re: Do They Have A Clue

Be interesting to see who we play in the FA Cup after the City game, if it's the quarter final after the City game I'm betting we get drawn against the World Cup winners they'll not want us playing at home in the semi finals again

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)