+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Haw chalky

re: Haw chalky

I still think that he should be allowed back on here though,apart from upsetting a couple of people on here he didnt actually do anything wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by chalky-ncfc
    I still think that he should be allowed back on here though,apart from upsetting a people on here he didnt actually do anything wrong...
    Chalky lad, youse missed it, they really didert upset anybody on here, they actually upset themselves and got geet radge. It were comical, they were gan on every single fred, trying to pick faults with every post. Well it were fairly comical for an while, but in the end it were getting in the way off of normal conversation. We were all ofing to trawl through cow and JJ spouting threats and silly questions (have you logged on as an administrator, answer now) before getting to any decent posts.

Whoever got shot off of them did the only thing possible really, not only were they clogging the board up with their stupidity (as I say on almost every fred), but they were getting very nasty and personal and somebody could of taken offence. The trouble with people like them (especially cow) is that

Then they should have been given a weeks ban and a warning,im still not convinced that somewhere along the line that it wasnt personal...

Then they should have been given a weeks ban and a warning,im still not convinced that somewhere along the line that it wasnt personal...
    TBF Chalky Its a months ban..

What is a months ban Alf?...

Maybe he can't post for legal reasons what with the impending court case against some off of us.

It's dragging on though, has he hired the chuckle brothers?

Honestly chalks, gan back and read some off of it, youse'll see it were them that got personal. It started with some off of us ofing (more than, in fairness) an dig at Tazzy for not ofing an job. An bit off of it were tongue in cheek, an bit were to dee with stuff that had went on previous (in real life) and some were just an giggle.

Without having the slightest understanding off of any of that cow and Jojo initially, and JJ later just waded in and started being ****s. Every time they were put right they got geet nasty, they said some stuff about my brother, then denied it (I did copy and paste it from the fred, but they still denied it). They were similar about other people as well. However when they did it, it were acceptable, when anybody else did anything it were geet

"What is a months ban Alf?"

It's when you* are temporarily prohibited from doing summat for 30 or 31 days (or 28 if it's Feb and a leap year) chalks.

Glad to be off of help.

Quote Originally Posted by kel_
    Maybe he can't post for legal reasons what with the impending court case against some off of us.

It's dragging on though, has he hired the chuckle brothers?
    This in all fairness chalky is what we are dealing with. Threatening court cases was mental enough, but all those screenshots, what the ****'s gan on there. Unfortunately not all off of us take screenshots, but some off of JJ's stuff has been far worse than what any off of us of ever posted, just ask Rab.

Cow is even worse, he actually believes that his rules on what should be allowed on internet messagebourds apply to everybody except himself. So he can say and post excally what he wants regardless off of how wrong, or offensive it is, but everybody else has to fit into his twisted view off of what is right.

Aye, jj regularly called me an **** but when I gave some back he claimed he were taking me to court.

I've not slept since

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)