+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Algerian number 5

Algerian number 5

Like the look of the Algerian centre half, tall athletic, strong in the air ball playing CH!

Like to see him in a Rams shirt, wonder where he plays his footballRafik HALLICHE and he's just scored!!oŸoŸoŸoŸ

Plays for academica coimbra in Portugal!

re: Algerian number 5

he's played well as has bourgerra but they're playing a woeful side. he's been put under no pressure whatsoever. I think Keogh would look like a world beater against south korea.

my 5/2 on Algeria is sweet as a nut.

that's why you shouldn't judge someone on half hours football. he got destroyed by the big Korean forward in the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid
    that's why you shouldn't judge someone on half hours football. he got destroyed by the big Korean forward in the 2nd half.
    Hardly it was open game and I thought it was a great battle!

Another enjoyable World Cup fixture!

Quote Originally Posted by RockApeRam
    Hardly it was open game and I thought it was a great battle!

Another enjoyable World Cup fixture![/quote]

he lost every header in the 2nd half to the big guy and at fault for the 2nd goal.

but yes, fantastic game in a brilliant world cup so far. stark contrast to south Africa!

I backed Algeria as well Rapid but only got 21/10

That Belgium bet I told you about came in - just!

I'm well up in the tournament and long may it continue

Going back to OP I've seen one or two players for the so called lesser nations that I'd like to see in a Rams shirt. The players Croatia turn out for a nation of 4m people is unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by ManxRam
    I backed Algeria as well Rapid but only got 21/10

That Belgium bet I told you about came in - just!
    glad you got on it. Belgium were lucky!

my other tips have come right in since recent results.

Ghana now in to 12/5 from 4/1 to bear Portugal.
    Algeria in to 14/5 from 5/1 to beat Russia.

having a stonking world cup so far.

on topic, the Algerian midfielder yacine brahimi is a very special player. he plays for granada but surely destined for bigger and better things. spurs and everton rumoured to be interested.

I backed USA last night at 15/4 and cashed out when they went in front and had more than 2.5 goals at HT

I liked the look of that Carlos Costly who plays up front for Honduras, reminded me of Esteban Fuertes - route one target man

Never buy an African international. We will lose them for a month or more when the African cup of nations comes around.

Quote Originally Posted by Beardyram
    Never buy an African international.
    racist.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)