+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transfer Rumours - Summarised

re: Transfer Rumours - Summarised

Quote Originally Posted by Akwesasne
    I was just putting together all the moves that have been mentioned from several places, at no point did I say the we're all definates. All news starts from somewhere or is leaked out. Maybe you two should be on your own board marvelling about your incredible signings? Oh hang on...
    We have made three signings so far this close season, we are optimistic as can be expected but the players have yet to perform before passing final judgments. I can't forget the total hysteria on this board when you signed Johnny Russell last season, one would have thought you had signed Thomas Mueller.[/quote]

muller doesn't score them like this

- view external link

Quote Originally Posted by Akwesasne
    I was just putting together all the moves that have been mentioned from several places, at no point did I say the we're all definates. All news starts from somewhere or is leaked out. Maybe you two should be on your own board marvelling about your incredible signings? Oh hang on...
    We have made three signings so far this close season, we are optimistic as can be expected but the players have yet to perform before passing final judgments. I can't forget the total hysteria on this board when you signed Johnny Russell last season, one would have thought you had signed Thomas Mueller.[/quote]

Are you really optimistic?

Long May Will Hughes be stuck with Derby

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    So basically then, if 10 % of that came true, I'd be gob smacked and a monkeys uncle.

Rumours on forums?
    I get my gossip from the Co Op bacon counter. It's as accurate as any geeks assumptions on forums.

Speculations and wish lists. Before the wise cracks start, we've been the butt of everyone's jokes over rumours.
    Until it's on an official site. It's bull ****.
    Woah, woah, woah.

I thought it was deemed true when your owner tweets a player has joined, and then wait 2 days before it's announced on the official site, and then find out it was a loan - then get told, in fact it was a transfer?[/quote]

Exactly. Until there's a full story and confirmation the rest is bull ****.

QED

Psssssssssssssssst, I tell you something shall I?
    The Co Op girls had delivered the bacon to the youth academy in early June. She told me that s

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)