+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jojo seems upset

Jojo seems upset

She's started an FRED on the Ingurland mong bourd aboot an clique. Like her girlfriends though, nees of been men tion ed.

*hi jojo*

re: Jojo seems upset

Her hol i day doesert seem to of mellowed her at all. Proper pre menstrual bint.

I take you mean the Arab wannabe JJ

No mate not JJ, Slidey Sam, she has an large number off of others, she used to use justjoe on here. She were stupid enough in one off of her strops to list some off of them and Kel rumbled her talking to herself and agreeing with her own posts. She's one off of the clowns banned off of here somehow, along with cow (cpw x2) and JJ, Mr paranoia, they were ridiculous on here JoJo and cow especially.

She says the clique (nos off of course) are best ignored. Funny how they can't help looking in here all the time. Nutcases.

Jojo is geet funny. Claims the clique (who she, like the other botters, willn't) should be ignored but then can't stop herself from referring to said clique.

I'm trying to work out who's the thi ck est off the three muskaqueers tbh.

Make me the fickest gonnae? I des serve it.

Quote Originally Posted by kel_
    Jojo is geet funny. Claims the clique (who she, like the other botters, willn't) should be ignored but then can't stop herself from referring to said clique.

I said that. Prat.

Quote Originally Posted by moorlad

I said that. Prat.[/quote]

Spooky. Must be an clique thing.

Quote Originally Posted by kel_

I said that. Prat.[/quote]

Spooky. Must be an clique thing.[/quote]

I guess so, they can't help themselves.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)