+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the Clique gone?

re: Is the Clique gone?

Quote Originally Posted by cpw_cpw
    why can't the 'man' to whom the question is addressed answer rather than have prats pile in from CM with their inane ramblings.

odd mob behaviour.
    Listen up yo creep with Alfs permission I'm going to put that sick link on a huge Rangers forum with 80,000 members on it. Best of British ya creep.

why can't the 'man' to whom the question is addressed answer rather than have prats pile in from CM with their inane ramblings.

odd mob behaviour.
    I was trying to be nice without having to spell it out for you, you thick ****. If you can't work out what he was getting at then you're a thicker **** than I gave you credit for, which is some achievement btw.

Anyhoos, haven't you got a war memorial that you feel the need to desecrate?

Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger

odd mob behaviour.
    Listen up yo creep with Alfs permission I'm going to put that sick link on a huge Rangers forum with 80,000 members on it. Best of British ya creep.[/quote]

what you seem to have overlooked is it's ALREADY on a public message board, you cretin.

it's out there.

oh, and that board is properly modded at both ends and no post was deleted and the thread remains.

ask yourself why.

So be it sad sack.

you really are a miserable little alchy scotch do-nothing.

thought rab c was just a cliched TV character.

evidently not.

you really are a miserable little alchy scotch do-nothing.

thought rab c was just a cliched TV character.

evidently not.
    Aye. With my own business and thousands in the bank if I want a drink on my break away I'll do so unlike you ya sick creep. Best of British its no Burnley up here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge
    1. Not. A. Single. Thing.
    This is an example of your failure to understand. CM is a group of individuals, not some sort of entity or 'clique' as you persist in calling us. I had NOTHING to do with jj or anyone else getting banned, but just keep saying it if you like and look a bigger fool. Remember, when you're actually in the hole it's best to stop digging.

2. My corrections were my way of answering (countering) his views which, i have to say, were inaccurate and misguided. You do it your way, I'll do it mine.

Anyway, that's enough from you for now. You'll need all your energy for later. Kicking and screaming can be quite exhausting, I understand.
    aye, like you've never bullied young tazz either.

is the last part a threat of some kind? please explain.[/quote]

I think he means you're a big baby.

Take a screenshot if you wish tho

odd mob behaviour.
    Listen up yo creep with Alfs permission I'm going to put that sick link on a huge Rangers forum with 80,000 members on it. Best of British ya creep.[/quote]

what you seem to have overlooked is it's ALREADY on a public message board, you cretin.

it's out there.

oh, and that board is properly modded at both ends and no post was deleted and the thread remains.

ask yourself why.[/quote]

Actually cowson, if you're proud of what you said, there's really no reason why it shouldn't go global is there?

Gertcha.

The clique is one sad ****.

I honestly can't tell the difference between any of them.

And here they are again, giving it the same old tiresome nonsense on this thread.

Please, go back to CM where you can have your incestuous "banter" with your stupid made-up "language", fantasies of being lawyers, and "you don't get this board" bullsh*t.

Believe me, we ALL get what the CM board is.

Do us all a favor, clique, and p*ss off.

Am I in the clique??

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast