+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the Clique gone?

Is the Clique gone?

Looks like it.

It's best this way.

They stay on their own little hijacked CM board where they can ban whomever, whenever, and all us successful, normal, productive people can enjoy open banter on here.

I suppose I should feel sorry for them, but they're old, decrepit failures of individuals whose last joy in life is being able to ban people they don't like, so let's let them have that, for their last few, short, pathetic years on this earth.

Goodbye clique!

We won't miss you

[edit: turns out this griff character isn't even a real lawyer, even though he presented himself to be such. What a sadsack! ]

re: Is the Clique gone?

More lies and misrepresentation. I have never made any such claim, though others have used the term. In fact, the only reason why you know that I'm not a solicitor is because I've said so on CM

It's quite stunning how you try to turn stuff around to try to get an advantage, when you can't even admit your own outright lies.

Now, get your knickers on you horrible little hypocrite and go and find a job.

Coooooeeeeeeey...homlord...i'm still here

Whit's the clique Sambo?

Am I missing something here BW ????

This is the England footy board Im on yes ???

Quote Originally Posted by memyselfani

Aye MMI,things will rectify themselves shortly.. The CM boys are having an away day or two..

The clique are fizzing, gibbering and repetitive at the mo, can't make out which is the biggest girl, they're moaning about trolls CM is troll central ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by memyselfani

TBH mate i am missing lots of whos who & all the silly games that seem to be happening , however seems a fall out on another board ...dont worry it will soon dissappear :/ :/

Quote Originally Posted by jiltedjohn
    The clique (who I won't because I'm making all this up as I go along) are fizzing, gibbering and repetitive at the mo, can't make out which is the biggest girl, though I fancy them all, and they're moaning about trolls CM was troll central ffs until we got banned

Oh
    In the interests of accuracy.

you had jj banned because you didn't like what he posted, so why seek his posts out on another board?

makes no sense.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast