+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saints Lighting The Way

Saints Lighting The Way

Once again Saints, are leading the way as far as floodlights are concerned. Not only was the Dell the first football ground to have Floodlights installed back in 1950. The new lighting system at St Mary's is the first LED system. Not only does it bring the floodlights up to current Premier standards it also reduces the energy required. A summer of upgrades completed, the meltdown continues. - view external link

re: Saints Lighting The Way

The Worlda€™s first floodlit football match was held 14th October 1878 at Bramall Lane, Sheffield. a€śA great match by the aid of the electric lighta€ť was contested by two local representative sides, with the Blues beating the Reds 2-0
    See more at: http://footysphere.com.

Meanwhile in 1956 Fratton Park hosted the first floodlit Football League fixture when Portsmouth entertained Newcastle United on a cold February evening in a game that Newcastle won 2-0
    See more at: http://footysphere.com

Just Saying.

Saints at the forefront of innovation, business as usual.

Huge probs for both the green credentials and the CSR aspects of the work being undertaken by a local firm too.

Great news, once again we sore past all the top clubs with out fantastic facilities!

Quote Originally Posted by harvey_7
    Great news, once again we sore past all the top clubs with out fantastic facilities!
    But when are you going to sign anyone?

Last season repeating itself isn't it. Where is the Lambert money going to go.

Indeed Si, transfer activity during a World Cup is normally so busy too.

Quote Originally Posted by simondenmead

Last season repeating itself isn't it. Where is the Lambert money going to go. [/quote]

Can I ask you why you even care, because tbh i couldn't give a f uck if you sign anyone or not!

Quote Originally Posted by harvey_7

Last season repeating itself isn't it. Where is the Lambert money going to go. [/quote]

Can I ask you why you even care, because tbh i couldn't give a f uck if you sign anyone or not![/quote]

We've actually signed 2 today

Bestest

Can I ask you why you even care, because tbh i couldn't give a f uck if you sign anyone or not![/quote]

Bestest [/quote]

STL for somewhere you'll find people interested to talk about whoever they are. Here? Not so.

- view external link

Bestest [/quote]

Have po**ey signed players of note or are you referring to the pub players that are Dunne and Poke?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast