+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Hall

Ryan Hall

According to Sky Sports, the Millers are in negotiations to sign Ryan Hall, the ex Leeds and Crystal Palace player. He's out of contract , having left Milton Keynes Dons recently, so no fee involved. Hall was suspended for a disciplinary matter whilst at Leeds,which ultimately led to him leaving Elland Road. He had quite a productive spell at Southend, scoring 19 goals in 84 appearances - not bad going for a winger.

re: Ryan Hall

Would be a great signing, I thought he was awesome at NYS

Still plays for Leeds doesn't he?

Great player but I think we'd be better looking at footballers rather than rugby league players.

Has a bit of history of being too big for his boots. Maybe a potential bomb in the camp?

I'm sure Bury will appreciate his services, though.

Quote Originally Posted by ColinRUFC
    Has a bit of history of being too big for his boots. Maybe a potential bomb in the camp?

I'm sure Bury will appreciate his services, though.

...a case of shape up or ship out...Gaffer style..

Whys everyone hate him?
    Because he reacted to someone racially abusing him or is there more to the story?

Quote Originally Posted by Neville_Davitt
    According to Sky Sports, the Millers are in negotiations to sign Ryan Hall, the ex Leeds and Crystal Palace player. He's out of contract , having left Milton Keynes Dons recently, so no fee involved. Hall was suspended for a disciplinary matter whilst at Leeds,which ultimately led to him leaving Elland Road. He had quite a productive spell at Southend, scoring 19 goals in 84 appearances - not bad going for a winger.
    Wikipedia much haha.

Quote Originally Posted by deMiller
    Whys everyone hate him?
    Because he reacted to someone racially abusing him or is there more to the story?
    He was suspended at Leeds for tweeting that he didn't mind if he wasn't playing because he was still raking it in "Look on the bright side if your not getting played take the L out and get payed"(sic)

He also basically sulked and forced a move away from Southend in the first place.

I am sure this lad is a bad egg!!

see link>>> - view external link

Deal done will sign later today

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast