+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Suarez... Chewsday 24 June 2014

re: Suarez... Chewsday 24 June 2014

Liverpool fans have got to be satisfied with the result. Now there's probably no way he heads to Real Madrid.

The man is going to throw away what should have been a legendary career. He'd hold the single season Prem goal record (38 game season at least) had he not had the second biting incident. He will never make the money he probably should have because teams cannot be sure he will play the whole year. Will probably cost Uruguay some performances in this WC, Copa America and WCQ in the future.

He's a great player. Shame he can't be at least an average person.

Shame really for everybody who likes Tournament football that this Idiot has Hi-Jacked it! I've tried to give him the benefit of the doubt in the past because he is a top class player, not anymore he is a third class Human being.:/

I know Lugano is a bit on the slow side but...

Quote Originally Posted by sweeneywolf
    It was a crunch match but with millions of impressionable young fangs watching, FIFA must (d)enture that the little b****rd is punished...

He's dentally unbalanced!!!!!!
    I agree ...his crown has slipped again ![/quote]

Suarez is clearly a head case ... quite possibly bi-molar ?????

( and yes I made up that gag my self )

I am veneer here all week ![/quote]

Incisor strength I'd say Chiellini has the better of Suarez who then chewses to ignaw the rules and play dirty...before making a meal of his own pretend "injury"... whose going to swallow that???

Tooth ink that kids look up to this thug...

A disgrace to the number Canine shirt!!!!

A million pound body with a 10p brain!

I would imagine his teammates would be fairly nervous showering with them after the incident!

England's captain knew at the final whistle that he and the rest of the squad would be in for some terrible stick upon their return to Blighty, following the dismal England showing at Brazil 2014... and his schoolboy gaffe that handed the Uruguayans victory.

In desperation, he turned to his Liverpool comrade for some help..

As the events yesterday showed, the terror toothed headcase was as good as his word !

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)