+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: No offers

re: No offers

Quote Originally Posted by Yawf1862
    If this stays the same, come August, I will be a very happy man. These youngsters are the future, both in performance and value financially. More improvement and both parts benefit.
    Has anyone told Eastwick its not even July yet? Or at least the evening post, so they wouldn't publish yet another pointless story.

Majority of the teams wont be spending any money until the prem clubs work out who there keeping and who their selling. Which will be after the world cup.

So Fatwaz will have to put off paying the bills till you sell Darlo, Lassie and the average Lansbury.

Untill then I believe he has taped up the letter box so you don't get anymore winding up orders. Apparently its a arab thing...[/quote]

That's only the 3rd post you've made on here(well under this anyway) and everyone of them slates NFFC and usually derogatory with a racial slur thrown in for good measure.
    Anyo

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds
    Doesn't it worry you that noone else is interested in them ?
    What a dumb reply. Myself and everyone else seems ecstatic they may not be going anywhere and you're worried there isn't a bidding war going on? Why in gods would we be worried?

We know already, Spurs/Arsenal/Fulham have shown interest. I'd rather fight them off a little longer.[/quote]

Derby fans probably think the same, glad that there seems to be no bids for Will Hughes YET, but it doesn't stop Forest fans taking the mickey about no one coming in for him.
    It's the nature of football fans.[/quote]

Bull ****. The only reason Derby fans get crap over Hughes (das boot), was when some of them were saying Liverpool were going to buy him for 10-15 million quid.
    If you read this site, no one is that stupid. We admit

Will be interesting this season. In theory if you were a younger player, who better to have as your manager than the ex England U21 manager... Just an observation though, when you listen to Pearce talk he often seems very hesitant to blood youngsters.. Always seem to be stating, they will learn more playing with their piers.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam
    Will be interesting this season. In theory if you were a younger player, who better to have as your manager than the ex England U21 manager... Just an observation though, when you listen to Pearce talk he often seems very hesitant to blood youngsters.. Always seem to be stating, they will learn more playing with their piers.
    Would that be Blackpool or Brighton?

Quote Originally Posted by dam617
    Would that be Blackpool or Brighton?[/quote]

Poxy iPad

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam
    Would that be Blackpool or Brighton?[/quote]

Poxy iPad
    [/quote]

It would be Brighton. Angry likes mincing down Brighton promenade

Well, someone had to sniffed out. Bloody QPR AGAIN.
    I really hope that club gets clobbered some time soon
    Anyway, it's Lascelles they're after. Luckily with him signing a new contract, he isn't going anywhere cheap.
    Saying that, Redknapp has probably put in a cheeky bid of 250 k - view external link

Not sure if that will happen, question:- will qpr escape FFP punishments now they are in the prem ? Transfer embargo i mean.

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52
    Not sure if that will happen, question:- will qpr escape FFP punishments now they are in the prem ? Transfer embargo i mean.
    Right, who the **** are you and what have you done with our Es***? That's a good question.

I would expect them to have to balance the books, to show their deficit sorted. Last I heard though, they was circa 80-90 million in debt.That would wipe out the promotion gains.

User Actions
    Following

Nottm Forest news
    a€Ź@NottmForestNews
    Report: QPR make AŁ4m Jamaal Lascelles move (Sports Mole) http://bit.ly/1jKgPGV
    Reply Retweet Favorite More
    6:45 PM - 2 Jul 2014

Redknapp, just **** off you prune faced ****. you're taking the piss. Arsenal offered AŁ5 million 2 years ago.
    Joke of a club.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast