+ Visit Bolton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: time to return.

time to return.

I registered many moons ago(ginger tosser's reign) to be a member but lost interest due to all the doom and gloom, but occasionally logged on to see what the events at BWFC were doing to the sanity of our devoted supporters. Tried other forums but pretty much the same so i thought i would give it another crack. Living in Aberdeen i seldom get home for games, just coincide any family events around when theres an home game - to be fair i am sort of glad i seldom get home reading the posts on here, it aint been too good. apart from a late Saturday night watching the Beeb for a 30 second snippit or the blue moon when the whites make it on to Sky i dont see much of them... i do pay credit to you guys on here that seem to pay your money week in and week out but see the same old.

Any ways, i look forward to reading the posts and i may even chip in with an armchair comment

re: time to return.

Welcome AT.

Thnx Damn1992.

Looking fwd to getting involved.

Have you ever lived in Coventry?

Not that i know Stan - a few weekends playing cricket and nights out but other than that...nope.

However, the lack of comments on the post - i may have been sent there

Welcome back AT hopefully this season the forum will be a happier place to be but we need to buy the Juke and Mason for starters.

Cheers Campo. all depends on the pounds shillings and pence needed to draft these 2 in and there aint too much of that about. As i dont get to the games as often as i would like i wouldnt want to seem patronising (to those that go week in week out) by sharing my views... just yet anyway

Interesting reading the comments about Mason and Juke though, would it be fair to say that if we got these 2 then it would be a case of "we can score more goals than you"? At times from my armchair we seemed clueless at the back- scoring a couple of goals is ok if you dont concede 3?

Welcome at it is quiet on here but you don't seem to get same amount of abuse,like you do on other forums

i suppose that depends if you stay on the right side of Whatsmore

Do you know scottish assassin, our resident Don??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)