+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Braggy

re: Braggyr

Quote Originally Posted by Romared
    Narthen Braggy I was at headingley last Saturday ! And one of your lads came over and we had a good chat ! Just wonder if you knew him ? A stocky bloke from rovrum but very pleasant , got owls tattoo on his right arm , same on his right leg ! Got his England cricket top on , and been at the pop early doors , he said his lovely wife had given him AŁ200 to enjoy his day , he is married to an Irish lass and has 2 kids ! And doesn't like Geoff Boycott , good lad tho whoever he was ! Sorry about earlier threads the Leeds lad has gone TOTALY OTT , not said half of what he has quoted , shame really , when it gets to foul mouthed abuse and threats ! Ne'er mind , Ciao ROMA
    So im a liar now then roma

As for me giving you stick..just go back to post 8

Seriously lad..by all means take the p1ss..have the banter..but you crossed the line with some of your comments.

Just have 5 minutes with yourself and think about what you have poste

[quote="Rev72"]Narthen Braggy I was at headingley last Saturday ! And one of your lads came over and we had a good chat ! Just wonder if you knew him ? A stocky bloke from rovrum but very pleasant , got owls tattoo on his right arm , same on his right leg ! Got his England cricket top on , and been at the pop early doors , he said his lovely wife had given him AŁ200 to enjoy his day , he is married to an Irish lass and has 2 kids ! And doesn't like Geoff Boycott , good lad tho whoever he was ! Sorry about earlier threads the Leeds lad has gone TOTALY OTT , not said half of what he has quoted , shame really , when it gets to foul mouthed abuse and threats ! Ne'er mind , Ciao ROMA [/
    So im a liar now then ROMA

As for me giving you stick..just go back to post 8

Seriously lad..by all means take the p1ss..have the banter..but you crossed the line with some of your comments.

Just have 5 minutes with yourself an

re: Braggy

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl
    Thanks Sal...Everything looking good now love. xx
    Glad to see your relative is on the mend Braggy

You make sick comments about 2 Leeds lads who got murdered..you make my blood boil.

Your apology was a joke..if you had said sorry lads that was out of order then fair enough..I would still think your a tw@t but would have accepted it.

But your apology was Leeds fans sang munich so basically I have done nowt wrong.

Then you tell me to keep singing munich songs..WTF are you on about..I have NEVER lowered myself to that sort of sickness!!!

If you remember roma I was one of the very few Leeds fans who came on your board and offered my sympathy at your relegation and wished you well for the next season..then you made the is stan bull still going to games comment which was way out of order and uncalled for.

You also made comments about Leeds fans getting stabbed in roma and you also made some sick comments about us with jimmy savile

I understand you love your club and you had to take abuse for getting relegated but so have I..what I did not do is resort to the sort of bile you

Really sorry braggy I feel ashamed for letting roma get to me like this especially as you have had some illness in your family

All the best to you mate and your family catch thee for a pint soon in the woody.

This will be my final post on this thread.
    If anyone thinks I am lying about romas comments can I just say this...

Go to the Barnsley board and skip back 5/6 pages until you get to a thread title called "We tried for you".Then read posts 27,30,35.

Then go to the Leeds board and skip back 6/7 pages until you come to a thread title called "Cnunts" which was started by roma.Then read post 28.

I need say no more

You must be a handsome brute Braggy

Wouldn't go that far Ginger but yeah..Why not..

Cheers for the good wishes mate...

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72
    Really sorry braggy I feel ashamed for letting roma get to me like this especially as you have had some illness in your family

All the best to you mate and your family catch thee for a pint soon in the woody.

Don't worry about it mate...Really hope you two can sort it out...Life's too short pal..

See you soon for that pint pal.

Quote Originally Posted by blades58
    Thanks Sal...Everything looking good now love. xx
    Glad to see your relative is on the mend Braggy [/quote]

Thanks 58...All's well at the moment mate.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)